Attack on Iran - IMMINENT!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by skip, Mar 11, 2007.

1. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

It is as-Sahab that releases the videos in edited form. They use old footage in their released tapes. The media chooses which portions of the videos to air, which may contain some of this reused footage.

Here is a link to the complete 09/07/2007 video.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1189264533

Another.
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6245173493372744294

2. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Well Wacky you finally come in handy.

3. Pepik

Pepik Banned

"They" have "allowed" the media to play it up? What the hell are you talking about? "They" don't decide what the media can play or how. The video is in the public domain.

4. Pepik

Pepik Banned

So you still read Rense? What's your favorite part - the holocaust revisionism, the UFOs, or the mind control reports? Maybe the article on "[size=-1]The Strange, Mysterious
    Eternal Allure Of Adolf Hitler"?
    [/size]

5. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Can you explain why Bin Laden is completely motionless without his mouth moving for MOST of the video???

That makes it look even MORE bogus.

In fact for the part of the speech that identifies it as recent, with news items mentioned, Bin Laden is sitting there motionless!

I do appreciate his anti-capitalist rant, which is right on, but apparently this whole VIDEO IS A LIE!

And I noticed the media only shows the first 30 secs or so, when he is moving giving a general intro.

My guess is this was some OLD TAPE the CIA uncovered in Afghanistan which had never seen the light of day, which they went and edited and overdubbed.

They're gonna tell ya, "we verified Bin Laden's voice". What BUSHIT!

They're gonna tell ya "he used grecian formula to color his beard". What BUSHIT!

They've just taken an old tape and edited it, hyped it, and now they expect us to SWALLOW it.

I'm not even in the MEDIA and I can see how BOGUS this tape is!

Why aren't the media ALL OVER THIS LYING PIECE OF SHIT PROPAGANDA?

6. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Because the media all belong to the same old boys club. They are all working towards the same agenda.

7. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

Well the video is out there for the whole WORLD to view and analyze.