Attack on Iran - IMMINENT!

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by skip, Mar 11, 2007.

1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

This thread needs a BIG BUMP right now!

Lemme see...

Israeli Jets violate Syrian airspace, Syria responds, chasing away the Israelis...

Within the next few days Israel will launch a major operation in Northern and Southern Gaza, taking back the border to stop smuggling.

Bin Laden himself is expected to release a video in the next couple of days.

Bush delayed progress reports until mid-Sept. Britain not going to comment on Iraq until October...

I'm smellin' some kind of strange anticipation in the air...

And relative silence regarding Iran and current location of US aircraft battle groups...

The plans are afoot!

Oh, there's also 9/11 coming too...

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I wonder if this "bin Laden" tape will be proven to be fake like the others. Of course it will, because these tapes are nothing more than neocon propaganda to keep the people in a chronic state of fear and more willing to accept the impending invasion of Iran. What does bin Laden stand to gain from that? Nothing! He's not the one greasing the skids for martial law and abolishing posse comitatus and habeas corpus. He also stands little to gain from Iran being invaded.

In the past, these videos have been released at the most convenient times, when Bush was lowest in the polls. The airing of these tapes would result in an increase in his poll numbers. Heck, Osama showed up right on time for the '04 elections, which, if anything, had a favorable influence on Bush's outcome. So for hating Bush so much, Osama really seems to be doing a lot to help him.

They have already released a single frame from the new video which shows Osama with a totally dark beard. Before his beard was almost 90% gray. So I guess he's found a way to reverse the aging process or has discovered Grecian Formula.

Osama in 2004:

[​IMG]

Osama in 2007:

[​IMG]

People should focus LESS on bin Laden (who is likely dead or being protected by the US) and more on the ones who are releasing the tape and the people behind it. Look into INTELCENTER and who they're associated with.

The SAME people who will be responsible for the release of this convenient six-year anniversary 9/11 tape will be the same people who carried out these attacks.... and it's not Osama bin Laden and his 19 radical henchmen that made for the perfect cover story for this mass-slaughter.

See:

FLASHBACK: Proof Bin Laden Tape Is 5-Year-Old, Re-Released Footage

FLASHBACK: U.S. Government Caught Red-Handed Releasing Staged Al-Qaeda Videos

3. skip

Know what? Even from that small, Low rez image I can tell the beard looks photoshopped! Something about it looks totally unnatural. I've heard them say on TV that all the mullahs and ayatollahs dye their beards these days... Guess it's a fad like bell-bottoms, eh?

Yup something BIG is gonna happen within the next week.

I think all the top US officials KNOW THIS. I just read where Bushit is gonna be out of the US most of the time now.

Meanwhile the Dems are just caving in, for absolutely no reason to keeping the troops in Iraq. That can only mean they've been told there's going to be a war with Iran, and nothing can stop it, and the troops are needed there to protect the US bases in Iraq, and to help the war with Iran.

Everyone's just WAITING for the trigger event, just like they did on 9/11/2001.

I bet Bushit already has his "reading material" picked out for when the attack occurs.

Perhaps something like the Cat in the Hat is Back?

[​IMG]

4. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

5. wackyiraqi

wackyiraqi Senior Member

A "new" video may, and many times does, contain old footage. This does not mean that the video is not new, or does not contain a new message. This is no secret. No mystery has been solved here.

6. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

This is a sad state of affairs. Personally I don't see the republicans starting this until after the election, but Skip may be right. Perhaps, they think it will help their election results to expand this crap.

7. skip

While that might be true in the case of Bin Laden videos, it makes NO SENSE to include old video unless you're preparing a made-up piece of propaganda and pretending it has NEW CONTENT, by adding old content from previously made-up propaganda used to validate it as something REAL.

That video is probably just as real as the links between Al-Qaeda and Saddam, that Saddam had weapons of mass destruction, etc.

Is no one amazed that this video wasn't supposed to come out until 9/11, yet the CIA and every media agency already has a copy?

Does Bin Laden send out press copies in advance, with release dates on it?

Was this video marketed at video conventions?

Did Bin Laden autograph them on the spot?

WTF?

Anyone got a link to the COMPLETE VIDEO so we can see more than the 15 secs they continue to play over and over on TV?

8. gardener

I've got no link, I would guess we're not supposed to. It's propaganda pure and simple. What it will lead to is anyone's guess, but I think your's is probably as accurate as any. If we can see it the truth here at the hipforums, why is it a mystery to our elected officials....too sad really! More will be killed to advance an agenda that will not benefit most of us. And one for which I wish no connection.

9. gardener

Funny how all this crap happens right before an election. North Korea supposed good news, Iraq report delayed, now a new video. Does seem there is push right now for something to happen, and since our carriers are in place and have been for sometime, I wouuld think our funky administration sees this as the right time to excalate their mindless violence in the name of "democracy". I for one am not buying it.

And under current Executive Powers Acts already granted this administration, I guess there's nothing we can do about it.

10. Axis: Bold As Love

Axis: Bold As Love Member

I hope they bomb the towelheads SOON.

11. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

and now we transported nukes across the country i dont beleive for one minute that it was a mistake! they knew what they were doing! the mistake was letting the info get out! the quetion is why did they want to relocate them?

12. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Its amazing how quick people are to interpret even the most preliminary information on the video to feed their prejudices and paranoia.

1. This video is definitely a fake because his beard is the wrong color and because I believe anything Alex Jones tells me.

2. This video proves that Bush is bad and everything is America's fault. Of course the fact that the sun rises proves these things too.

3. This video came out at a convenient time. Of course the definition of "convenient time" is "any time".

4. If a terrorist says he hates us and wants to kill us many interpretations are possible except the interpretation that he hates us and wants to kill us.

6. The most important aspect of virtually any event anywhere in the world is "how will this help Bush in his evil plan to ruin the world".

13. gardener

I wonder what saving graces you have that you shouldn't be annilated. Are you rich and protected? Iranians are no less civilized than we are here in the western world.

14. gardener

If you'd bother to read the posts, most of us base this hypothesis on the fact that the US placed aircraft carriers and increased military units in the area long ago. Bush and the administration deny that the video conveys anything. Yet they have allowed the media to play it up...ask yourself why? I think he makes a lot of sense, if only ignorate people would open their minds. Those that know the area and faith know that when a muslim asks if your will join his faith, it is the final step before conflict. If the US government and all their experts haven't learned that by now...what do we pay them for.

Out government went out of their way to play down the Anthrax attacks and the Queens plane crash, the Mumbai Train bombings....buts let's play this new video for all it's worth.

15. gardener

Bush put his forces in place late last year and early this year. I am glad he hasn't had a chance to use them. And I'll do everything in my power to keep him and his ilk from doing just that.

You little teenage assholes with raging testosterone that want to obliterate what you call towel heads...guess what....do it yourselves. You have no concept of history or society. How many of you rich little bastards will step up and do the dirty work?

16. gardener

What? Who relocated what?

17. gardener

Perhaps we should roundup all the towelheads we don't kill and put them in reservations. That would certainly be a societal upswing wouldn't it. It worked for our young nation didn't it...have we learned nothing? I say BullShit! you want to do it do without my vote or acknowledgement or taxes.

18. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

5 cruise missels with nuclear warheads! supposedly by mistake! ya right! from north dakota to louisiana!

19. gardener

Where are they now?

20. flmkpr

flmkpr Senior Member

barksdale louisiana? this happend a few days ago! havent been able to find out anything since! not that thats surprising! but apparently they are using barksdale aieforce base as a jumping off point for middleeast operations!