Attack on Boston Marathon

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by sunfighter, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hear The Prosecutor will request the death penalty.

2. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

And Osama Bin Laden will be the ultimate responsible One. May he rest in peace at the bottom of the Indian Ocean.

3. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yes, that's right. But going for death penalty will mean litigation will go on for over 10 years before it's decided.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

April 15 2013

Krystle Marie Campbell 29 years old
    Lu Lingzi 23 years old
    Martin William Richard 8 years old
    Sean Collier 27 years old

5. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Some of those sick people deserve far worse than death. You always tend to think your safe around lots of people. You tend to think the dark empty street is more dangerous than a highly populated area but that's what these sick people target. They go for a place where a lot of people are gonna be at once so as to hurt as many people as possible. :/

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Wow, thats been a year already

7. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I feel so connected to that week. Everything happened at places I'm so familiar with -- downtown, MIT, the service station on Memorial Drive, Watertown. I woke up that Friday in Watertown under lockdown with SWAT teams going door to door and this is the thread where I wrote about it.

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9WHyDlyoIs"]The Boston Bombings - Divide and Conquer (Full Documentary) - YouTube

9. storch

storch banned

In the scene on the video above, left side of the screen, it looks like the guy laying there on his back has had the meat blown off his leg bone. Curiously, however, there's an absence of blood.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

incendiary blast wave and flash cauterization.. super sonic pressure blows the skin, muscle tissue away leaving thick femur bone intact.

11. storch

storch banned

Well yeah, that goes without saying. The guy's a real trooper, too. If you'll notice in the pictures in the link below, he's lying in a pool of blood being ignored while others with much less severe wounds are being tended to, and he doesn't appear to be complaining about it. And when they're wheeling him away in the wheelchair, he still appears fully conscious and able to stave off the onset of shock.

http://educate-yourself.org/cn/bostonbombingdidyouthink20apr13.shtml