Attack of The Drones...

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Fairlight, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Anyone care to discuss the downside of smoking Mary~Jane?...The occasional paranoia,ensuing anxiety...The problems of having to go to dangerous parts of town or fix up with shady characters to score...You get my drift?

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

If I have to go to shady town. I dont get high first. kinda helps being more alert in areas like that.. get home and get high..

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Yeah...I agree.If I have to go and score I have to be super straight.Also I can't handle being stoned in busy urban centres with hoods looking on at me and shit like that.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

the other day I was on Woods Run and there was a dead guy in the road.. but this happened in Carnegie too a week ago, but this dead guy I seen.. , Oh look a dead guy..

They just fall out the bar, drunk , dead..

6. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

Is that where you live around those parts Orison? Doesn't sound too bad...Good indeed!

7. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I spoke too soon....

8. deleted

deleted Visitor

this is the funniest thing.. I just started going over the woods run area. the very first time ,. oh look a dead guy.. :p