Attack in London

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by DrRainbow, Feb 2, 2020.

1. tenor (10).gif

2. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

Their is a story behind that picture.
    A few years ago, a guy who Jane was chatting to on a serious business forum, out of the blue asked her to send him a picture of her pussy.
    She strung him along for weeks, with things like making him send her 100 messages promising not to share it with his friends.
    Finally she gave in and sent him her picture, along with the caption, "stroke me very gently, or I will claw your junk to shreds".
    Perhaps the even funnier part was that the guy had no idea that Jane was older than his mother.

DrRainbow, Candy Gal, Orison and 2 others like this.
  3. tenor (16).gif

4. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

5. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Thank you @rollingalong for reminding the Forum members of the LONG-STANDING rule about posting news links.

It is very important for the thread starter of any news story to add a few words summarizing the story they want people to get interested in.

Doing so is good for the search engines and is a better way to start a discussion than simply posting a link... that's actually kind of lazy.

Why are you posting this link? What does it mean to you? Why are you interested, all these are great ways to start of a new thread.

Thank you for listening to a real old timer...

Asmodean and rollingalong like this.
  6. I agree that he did well by pointing that out but I disagree about how he went about it.
    Oh well, oh well.

DrRainbow and Candy Gal like this.
  7. Understand this one.
    I went back and had a look and all he did was post links.