Attack in London

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by DrRainbow, Feb 2, 2020.

1. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

That is good.
    I know how worried I get, about family in other countries.
    The police wasted no time.
    They shot him.
    Before anyone else got stabbed.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

3. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

here you go in case you missed it....posted by zen...you skipped 1 and 2 and went directly to 3....which was my point before your childish friends got involved aaaaaaaaand went off topic....

Special Notice about posting news stories:
    First: write a brief explanation of why you think this is news, do not copy and paste from the story.
    You must add some commentary from yourself to this news article you are posting. Please tell us briefly why you think this new story is important, liked, wowed, disagreed with, shocked at or simply say "omg check this out".. It helps with our discussion flow and allows us to weed out spam bots.

Second: provide a brief quote from the story, in a quotation block. When quoting a news story, please provide a SHORT quote of no more than a few paragraphs. This is very important. We do not reprint entire articles verbatim, word for word, from other sites or media without their express permission.

Third: post the link to the story.

@ZenKarma

ZenKarma and DrRainbow like this.
  4. Do you feel better now? I can't believe you made an argument out of something so simple.

5. Grand prix

Grand prix Members

The subject of the thread covers 1. The title of the link covers 2. Clicking it covers 3.

6. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

7. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

This thread is for adults.

8. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

@ZenKarma

tell the boss noob

DrRainbow likes this.
  9. It had me worried because when i read it i had to look at the suburb first.
    If it had of said Bristol i would have been really worried because that is where she is.
    So the first thing i did was send her a little message on instagram to see if she was ok and was safe.
    She sent one back saying she was safe with her parents as they were travelling.

DrRainbow likes this.
  10. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

tell the boss noob @ZenKarma

DrRainbow likes this.
  11. DrRainbow

Stay away!

12. Grand prix

Grand prix Members

I'm not going to sit hear and call you names.like asshole...or dickhead..or anything else that might offend you. But what I am going to tell you is I feel SORRY for you. If you have nothing better to do than troll on people's threads and post rude comments about them, then you must lead a miserable existence. I feel bad for anyone that has a life like that. My heart goes out for you and I shall keep you in my prayers. I hope you find some sort of joy in life while there is time left. Seriously.

Candy Gal and DrRainbow like this.
  13. DrRainbow

We need the Trollbusters!

Candy Gal and Grand prix like this.
  14. Give it a rest would you. People are sick of you abusing everyone.

Candy Gal, Grand prix and DrRainbow like this.
  15. @rollingalong pull your own head in as this thread is serious. No matter how many times you tag our awesome admin he knows how serious it is. Loved ones could be lost in this attack.
    Would hate it if you didn't give a flying fuck about your own family dude.

Candy Gal, Grand prix and DrRainbow like this.
  16. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

As well as the cost and risks of him grooming other prisoners, keeping him behind bars for a further 3 years would have only delayed the inevitable when dealing with a guy like him.
    What a pity that the police shot him dead, I bet that he did not expect that one.
    Hopefully it will send a clear message to other terrorists that our friendly UK police will bite when the need arises.

17. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Three years is a bullshit sentence to begin with. Should be at least 20, no time off for good behavior.

18. wilsjane

I thought they ran out of virgins years ago.

I always wondered what happens when a person who is a virgin arrives in heaven.
    Do they get kept in a cage awaiting the next terrorist to arrive and rape them.??? :yum::yum::yum:

PS, I hope that everyone here feels sorry for my teachers back in my school days. Looking back, I am surprised that they did not offer me money for playing truant.

DrRainbow, Candy Gal, Orison and 2 others like this.
  19. I'm sorry but you could never convince me to sacrifice my life for vagina. I like the puss-puss but I don't like it that much. c:

20. wilsjane

Jane has just the solution for your dilemma....Other than a few minor scratches if you get too excited, playing with her pussy is completely risk free.

Persian-cat.jpg