Atleast i feel alive

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Xac, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Xac

Xac Visitor

well im enjoying being sober... its great i dont feel like a mess, except for one thing, i cant acheive a deep sleep... i havent slept well since wednesday night... which coincidently enough was when i last sliped up and got high... i just cant sleep... and it's annoying the hell out of me... i just lay there, at most i become half asleep i wake up tired...

Im kicking my new found friend coffee but thats the obvious choice, regardless of that choice... i still cant sleep but hey atleast i feel alive.

2. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

Be careful with that coffee. I aient playin. But good job and the sleeplessness should go away.

(actually no should, it will)

Just dont load yourself up on cheap, legal speed.

If you're gonna go sober, go sober.

3. stinkfoot

stinkfoot truth

Welcome to the wonderful world of insomnia. Sleeplessness has been my faithful companion for 25+ years

4. Xac

Xac Visitor

Coffee is much cleaner then speed but yeah i agree, i just going to have to stay up really late until i feel super tired, then i have to get up at 7 tomorrow, so that will make me more tired and hopefully the end result will be a return to my wonderful sleep cycle.

5. ruski

ruski Senior Member

yeh i never sleep well and i always wake up tired and sometimes im tired the whole day till the evening when suddenly im awake and wide eyed at 10pm.

6. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Whoever set up days n nights got it backasswards...

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

have you considered sleeping pills?
    My mom bought some herbal ones a while ago.. not as strong as the prescribed kind but I prefer it that way. You could choose to stay awake after one, but one or two makes you kinda dozy, heavybodied and all.

8. Xac

Xac Visitor

Yeah ive been popping Xananx every now and then just to get some sleep but it's so drug induced i still dont honestly feel like i've achieved a deep sleep, im thinking lots of exercise might be my only course of action.

9. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

The best course of action is to suffer through it for a couple weeks, basically. Popping the xanax or taking tylenol pms, or any other sleep aids will just keep you dependant on chemical induced sleep. The sooner you quit getting loaded at bed time the sooner you'll sleep right without it. Been there a few times, and that's the best advice I have is just to suffer through it for a couple weeks.

10. Xac

Xac Visitor

You are totally right, i wish i didnt take them last night, end result i've slept in and i should be at school right now... im still going but i wish i hadnt missed my first class... suffer a couple of weeks... yeah that sounds fair, i can do that.

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

is it a good thing to feel alive? I'm not completely convinced of that

12. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

heres a fun game,
    take four tylenol PM's...then try to rub one out bedfore falling asleep...
    best part is, you never lose:D

13. indescribability

indescribability Not To Be Continued

haha. tylenol pms take forever. I usually eat atleast 6