Atlanta OWNS the eagles 42 - 0!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Mui, Jan 23, 2005.

1. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

Green bay is where? oh....they are resting for next year........

2. Mui

Mui Senior Member

Ah thanks for the link didnt see that thur...

well what I meant w/ brett favre is the packers need to start looking for someone new and good... favre is washed up... thats the truth... cant deny that... hes going to retire soon anyway... hes just not what he used to be..

but im not trying to pretend im some football genius :D i just like watching and im incredibly biased towards the falcons packers and steelers... and im still impressed by the packers running line this year...

everything else is just sarcasm ;)
    i was probably drunk/high when i

3. Eliot

Eliot Member

Just to rub it in, Green Bay running backs combined for nine fumbles this season, including seven by Ahman Green. I don't care what you think, any running back that fumbles seven times in 15 games is not an elite rnning back, especially in a league that is loaded with good running backs.

4. Mui

Mui Senior Member

it wasnt so much green that impressed me as much as davenport and the others.
    seemed like no matter who the packers were switching up with they'd get easy 10 yard gains.