Astrology for the Week October 25 through November 1, 2020

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ZenKarma, Oct 25, 2020.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Astrology week of October 25 to November 1

First here is the lineup of aspects for us as we await with bated breathe for the election to get over and done with in the USA. Really, the waiting has gone on long enough, tensions are rising...the comments below are mine, not copied and pasted escept for the aspects themselves. They are taken from computer software. Times are west coast USA.

Tuesday, October 27
    09:33 pm – Mercury Rx enters Libra until November 10.
    09:37 pm – Mercury Rx semisextile Venus on Tuesday and Wednesday might be relazing for a change.
    09:40 pm – Venus enters Libra until November 21. Balance is hopefully in the air.

Wednesday, October 28
    04:44 am – Moon enters Aries. Fire sign of action, what's gonna be today's surprise?

Friday, October 30
    05:18 pm – Moon enters Taurus. Thank god. Stability. Feet firmly on the ground. Perhaps some mushrooms will make you happier.

Saturday, October 31
    10:49 am – Full Moon in Taurus, this is the second full moon of the month, a Blue Moon for sure. A Halloween Blue Moon! This might be a very tense day. Hang in there.
    11:53 am – Sun opposes Uranus (which is Retrograde) from Thursday to Monday.Uranus brings too many surprises and is not easy on the nerves I am sorry to report.

Sunday, November 1
    02:05 pm – Mercury (Retrograde) squares Saturn which totally confuses every issue. Possibly the worst aspect for an election of such importance.

Candy Gal and mysticblu21 like this.
  2. ~Zen~

The floowing is a nice summary from the site Astro.com:

GENERAL TENDENCIES

Everyday Life / Profession:
    The planets in Capricorn have been indicating power issues that have established themselves in our society for quite some time. At the same time, however, Pluto in Capricorn is like a switch that makes whole systems tilt when the time comes. The same is true for Uranus in Taurus. Retrograde Mars has triggered such processes. Mercury in Scorpio has helped, and now it is the Scorpio Sun that is taking over this role. In Scorpio we can recognize power games and we can use them ourselves. If we cannot overcome a superior power, we start to infiltrate it. The Scorpio Sun has Uranus, the rebel, in its sights, the Moon wanders from the silent sign of Pisces past the active Mars in Aries (meets Mars in Aries on Thursday) to the sign of Taurus, where it will be exactly conjunct Uranus during the Full Moon on Saturday. This week can begin quietly. On Wednesday, however, something is brewing, which is expressed fiercely on Thursday / Friday. Retrograde Mercury in Libra actually only wishes for poetic justice. He can fight for this in a civilized way, for example as a lawyer or judge (Mercury in tension with Saturn).

Relationship / Love:
    In the meantime, some couples have realized that there are also power issues in their private relationships. The problem is the same here: Those who have more power do not like to give it away. And of course, in a partnership you can also find ways to undermine this power. Venus changes from the adaptable sign of Virgo to justice-oriented Libra and shows what the other planets are working on in a rather impulsive way.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  3. ~Zen~

@mysticblu21 Thank you for reading the astrology report, I hope it isn't too dreadful. I try to keep positive, but there is an overwhelming amount of very strange energy out there in the world these days. Hang in there dear friend, this too will pass. I will try to peer further into the future and find some rays of sunshine and hope for all.

Peace.

Candy Gal and mysticblu21 like this.
  4. ~Zen~

Today's update includes Venus moving into the sign of balance, Libra.

For three weeks we will have Venus exalted offering some dignity and enjoyment of life.

Love, friendship, and beauty are the blessings of Venus.

Venus moves around the sun annually in approximately 225 days. This means that Venus is in full power three times a year: as she moves through the signs of Taurus, Libra and Pisces.

May Venus smile brightly for you all!

mysticblu21 and Candy Gal like this.
  5. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

My ruling planet. I like to spread love.

mysticblu21 and ZenKarma like this.
  6. ~Zen~

With balance, grace and style, of course. You probably have a lovely voice, most Librans do.

7. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I do sing. xxx
    I sing your praises. xxx

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. ~Zen~