Astrology for the Week October 18 2020

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ZenKarma, Oct 17, 2020.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Talk about October surprises! This month has been a roller-coaster of novel and unusual behavior. From the surprise-a-minute activities of Uranus, to the Mercury retrograde that began last week, we are being twisted, slowly, over a roasting fire.

If you look at the diagram below, you can see a loop forming in the middle of the upper sky. It represents the path of a planet going 'apparently' backwards or retrograde. This happens three times a year. (The diagram shows Mars, this is just an example.)

Mercury began it's retrograde in Scorpio, on October 15 and stays there in reverse until November 3, 2020. This is not a good aspect for any election or period of decision making. Similarly Mercury was retrograde through the 2016 election also. One astrologer suggests that we consider the "re" words during Mercury retrogrades; REview, REflect, and RElax. Any knee-jerk reaction may have the wrong response from what you may have anticipated.

That's interesting enough but the big rumba in the skies is the planetary T-Square. Jupiter, Saturn, and Pluto are in Capricorn squaring Mars in Aries which is opposite the Sun in Libra.

You can see that in the chart I am posting. The T-Square is outlined with big red arrows.

astro_w2gw_18_10_2020.67479.101828.jpg

Mars and Aries are both associated with war and struggle. The Sun in Libra does bring some balance to the party. However, the heavy weight of Saturn (the planet of teaching lessons) conjunct Jupiter (planet of expansion) conjunct Pluto (planet of death, rebirth and regeneration) in Capricorn overwhelms all.

The question remains, will we learn from our mistakes, expand our thinking and go through a period of regrowth? Of course we hope so, but it takes all of us pulling together to resist the forces of chaos and greed.

Will things get better? Your astrologer must peer further into the future patterns of the planets and report back to you about that.

We are in for a wild ride these next two months. Hang on. Love the ones you are with and teach your children well.

Note, I hope to not only let you know about upcoming astrological influences but teach you a few things along the way. These are not horoscopes, or personal readings... simply a generalized report for informational purposes only.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Brilliant thread for everyone.
    Looks like my star sign Libra is helping keep the balance.

Thank-you Zen for this.x

3. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

Thank you Zen. Is Capricorn going to have a good final quarter?

4. Candy Gal

Hold on we have two threads the same Zen. lol

The site glitched.

5. DrRainbow

Mystic's thread is for tarot and Zen's thread is for astrology. :)

6. Candy Gal

Yes, we will all learn from Zen the master.

7. ~Zen~

That's funny...glitches lead to duplicated threads. Thanks for catching that!

I am hardly a master, but willing to share what I have found to be true.

Capricorns like all of us are subject to what I wrote... I am not going to make predictions or cast horoscopes just yet. Years more training and study would be required.

What I write is for everyone! If I see a particular pattern I will report on it. This is mundane astrology, the astrology of the world around us, not us each individually.

8. Candy Gal

9. Scottishdk

Scottishdk Senior Member

This explains a lot for me right now. Thanks buddy.

10. ~Zen~

Update for today, October 22 - the night of the final debate.

Food for thought from the Daykeeper Journal:

We get another intense day. Moon in Capricorn spotlights goals and responsibilities, and her conjunctions to Jupiter and Pluto connect our emotions with this year’s evolutionary movement.

Concentrate on building for change in beliefs, business, family concerns. With Mercury retrograde, we can reorganize work spaces, a home-building project, or financial plans, and tweak our strategies. Our patient efforts open the way to renewal.

At 4:00 pm (7:00 ET), Sun enters Scorpio, moving us into the year’s deepest cycle of change.

Contacts with humans go best after 6:09 pm, when Moon trines Venus the harmonizer, combining with the energy of today’s Master Number 22, broadening the reach of our actions, words and heart energy. Connect with an authority or elder, listen patiently, ask for a promotion, tend the family business, participate in a team effort, get a retouch on reconstructive surgery, call on the ancestors.

Get things done before 9:35 pm (12:35 ET), when Moon goes VOC.

11. Candy Gal

Oh my, very deep and meaningful.
    Strange thing about Ancestors.
    I was actually going to view and update my large family trees on Ancestry soon.

Scottishdk, DrRainbow and mysticblu21 like this.
  12. ~Zen~

Oh my, mine goes way back in Scotland, to someplace called Toadyhill or something like that. Farquharsons and Campbells. To the New World via Canada, kilt-wearing explorers of the world.

13. Candy Gal

I have Penn Hill Witches on one side, and Wealthy Hugeonots on the other. lol

14. DrRainbow

I'm a Capricorn.

Scottishdk, ZenKarma and Candy Gal like this.
  15. DrRainbow

I'm a Cambell too.

Scottishdk, ZenKarma and Candy Gal like this.
  16. ~Zen~

Well you Capricornian Campbell, you are a hard worker aren't you? Probably a distant relative... welcome to the family!

Where's your kilt young man!

Scottishdk and DrRainbow like this.
  17. DrRainbow

I am a hard worker and I bet we are related! ;)

As for my kilt... I have always wanted one as that may give me access to the ladies bathroom. ;)

18. ~Zen~

I have a kilt, and the required sporran... in storage or I'd show a picture. But here is what the (modern) Farquharson plaid looks like:

[​IMG]

DrRainbow and Scottishdk like this.
  19. Candy Gal

Oh we are doing kilts eh?
    As I married a Scottish husband.
    I guess I will find mine.
    I am not being left out. Lol

DrRainbow, Scottishdk and ZenKarma like this.
  20. ~Zen~

Today's astrology shows a distinct basket shape.

astro_w2gw.54413.39485.png

When the basket faces up, it's catching things. Karma is being sorted through the web.

When a sideways or down facing basket appears like in Trump's natal chart below it is an indication that things slip through one's fingers and one can't hold on to what has been given to you.

donald-trump-birth-chart-biography.png

DrRainbow, Scottishdk and Candy Gal like this.