Astrology for the week November 1 through 7 2020

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ZenKarma, Nov 2, 2020.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Astrology Report for the Week of November 1 through 7 2020

Today the moon moves from Taurus into Gemini.

The Moon spends about two and a half days in each sign. In Gemini, you may become more chatty and curious. Today you will want to talk and get more information, a positive attitude is possible.

Tomorrow Mercury stations direct, and is about to start moving forward in apparent motion in the sky. It is also election day in the USA. At least the moon is not void of course as it was in 2016, that led to a rather unfortunate outcome.

Mercury is also aspecting Saturn, lending some tense aspects to difficult communications. Patience and calming thoughts are necessary. That being said, Mercury is moving slowly now while it is changing direction, don't be confused.

Mars is still retrograde, until November 13, so don't expect much action or an answer to this election at least until then.

"The whole world is looking towards the USA for the presidential elections... and yet, everyone can also take a look at themselves: Where and how can I contribute my modest part to something big? Where is the need for a sympathetic word, a sign of friendship or good will?" - astro.com

The moon moves into the sign of Cancer on Thursday, and forms an opposition to Jupiter (good fortune and luck), Pluto (regeneration and renewal), and Saturn (the teacher and the tester). The focus shifts from external power struggles to issues at home.

Saturday there should be reason to celebrate, as the moon enters the sign of Leo.

I hope your week is not stressful, IS rewarding and good news comes to us all!

mysticblu21 and Scottishdk like this.
  2. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am praying for unity in the USA.

3. ~Zen~

4. ~Zen~

Today's personal astrology (for me) has the Sun opposite where the sun was at the moment of my birth... Sun opposite Sun. It indicates a critical point in one's life, when one must decide between the devil and all that is good and right for all. That's why we voted... to help tip the balance in favor of sanity, fairness and honesty.

Today Mercury the messenger planet brings the lingering effects of a square to Saturn, the Teacher and Tester. Mercury also goes direct at around 11 AM Pacific Standard Time. I hope this brings clarity to everyone's mind and helps deflect the confusion and disinformation being spread like manure.

mysticblu21, Candy Gal and Scottishdk like this.
  5. ~Zen~

At Daykeeper Journal, Crystal Pomeroy has written:

"It’s Election Day and the energy is intense as Mercury stations to turn direct. At 9:57 am (12:57 pm ET), Moon sextiles Mars: people are apt to be pretty riled up in defense of their causes. At 2:43 pm (5:43 ET), Luna squares imaginative Neptune. Intuition is high and reason may be clouded. This is a good time to pray for the outcome of the elections and for peace at the polls and afterwards.

Last-minute efforts to get the vote out and flip the Senate can pay off."

Nothing will be decided today.

• Moon sextiles Mars
      at 9:57 am, Nov.3, 2020
    • Moon squares Neptune
      at 2:43 pm, Nov.3, 2020
    • Moon trines Mercury
      at 5:49 am, Nov.4, 2020
    • Moon goes void of course at
      5:49 am, Nov.4, 2020

mysticblu21, Candy Gal and Scottishdk like this.
  6. ~Zen~

And it may be later today, or it may be longer to hear the results of the election. It's neck and neck at the finish line.

Anyone else had about too much politics and too much of politicians?

Scottishdk, Candy Gal and mysticblu21 like this.
  7. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am watching.

mysticblu21, Scottishdk and ~Zen~ like this.