Astrology for January 2021

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by ~Zen~, Dec 30, 2020.

1. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Well folks a new year is dawning, some say a new era. I hope so!

So much happened last month we wonder what's next?

Astrodienst from Switzerland has the most comprehensive professional site on the Internet. I turn to them for guidance on the specifics, and accurate information. Below are my thoughts about January 2021 after reading what they, and others had to say.

Uranus is still in Taurus, a revolutionary placement.

The Saturn Jupiter Great Conjunction is still affecting us, as it will through the end of February. This is bringing a time of great social change, as we see all around us. "Normality" as we knew it may never return. Pluto's influence guarantees a renewal, and change.

Surprises will be abounding in the week of January 5 - 13 with Mercury conjunct Pluto on the fifth, squaring Mars and Uranus in Taurus. There could be surprising news on the path to the Biden presidency and the transition of power in the US. The 13th of January could be very tense with Uranus ending its retrograde and assuming direct motion. There will be confrontations.

It could get worse with Jupiter acting up by squaring Uranus also on the 17th of January. Some say the unexpected events will have a positive outcome, but it's uncertain to me. There are many other aspects happening also during this strange time.

As January ends is seeming chaos, Mercury will begin it's next retrograde, forcing us all to review and reconsider any lessons we may have learned in January.

I do hope and plan for a positive change in the world in 2021! Let's make it happen!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  2. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

I am being positive that 2021 will bring some relief, but we must not let our guard down, and still be careful.

granite45 and mysticblu21 like this.
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

How is the year 2021 for Libra?
    According to Libra yearly horoscope 2021, you are likely to improve your career development. The aspect of Saturn upon the career house will make you work hard and at the same time the aspect of Jupiter in the house of gains will give you steady progress in your efforts.

~Zen~ and mysticblu21 like this.