Astrology...and Anal sex !!

Discussion in 'Anal Sex' started by Robertos1313, Jul 25, 2009.

1. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

Hi everybody :)

i ve been reading ur the interesting threads here for a while..
    and wanna share with u an interesting observation:

as man who had to travel and move on a lot, i had not few relations in my life..mostly once in a time..(i prefer monogamy)..mostly it were emotional and romantic relations..

i noticed that girls from certain star signs are more into anal sex than others :)) ..i mean with INTO: they enjoy it !! it does not mean they ask for it..but more willing try & later enjoy it.. and many could get anal orgasm !

my experience was like this: (all about girls )

Aquarius: NOT into anal
    Pisces: ----------??
    Aries: NOT into anal
    Taurus: very enjoy anal (orgasm)
    Gemini: enjoy anal (orgasm)
    Cancer: very enjoy anal (orgasm)
    Leo: very enjoy anal (orgasm)
    Virgo: NOT into anal
    Libra: really enjoy anal (but no orgasm)
    Scorpio: very enjoy anal (orgasm)
    Sagittarius: very enjoy anal (orgasm)
    Capricorn ----------??

btw:
    my ex girls were to 99 % all anal virgins..so..
    the same guy..
    the same cock..
    the same tender experienced way o teaching them anal sex:
    (lot foreplay..tenderness..communication..time..emotions..lube..slowly..small toys..)
    btw: I Am LEO man

So guys..any body here also noticed something like this ??
    that some star signs are pretty more or less into enjoying anal sex :)??

PLEASE girls..also response )) write your experiences and ur Sign and if you enjoy - not enjoy anal ))))

wait ur response )) don't be greedy )) its my first post here )))))))))

2. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

i can agree on gemini

3. Lea

Lea Member

Pisces female.
    Absolutely love it!

1 person likes this.
  4. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

mm :)))

its nice get response from Pisces female who love anal :))) ..this is new for me ))..

never had relation with Pisces girl ))

5. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

My girl is a Scorpio, and she LOVES anal. There is much to show in a natal chart to show about sexual energy, but I am not sure if a preference for anal can be determined, but this is still fun!

I don't think that astrological permutations in ones natal chart are concrete, and no astrologer would ever say such a thing, but tendencies can be VERY strong and have a dramatic affect on people's personalities.

On a side note, I am a dude and I love to give anal and I'm an Aquarius. .

6. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

Scorpio girls are one of the hottest ever :)))..i think they would try anal mainly for their own pleasure )))...

not like a Taurus- girl who is very loyal and she wouldn't mind try anal ..but mainly (in the beginning at least) to make her loved man happy :)))..
    later its very probably she will love it too..but..the her initial motivation to try it was different from Scorpio girl.. ))..

well.. at least this is what i noticed )) ..

7. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

oh yeah...it's in the ..........stars :rolleyes:

8. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

9. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i'm an aries who PREFERS anal to vaginal...so maybe im an exception, but then again astrology goes beyond just sun signs

10. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

Hurraaaaaaaaaaaa :)))))))))))))))))))

Aries girl who prefers Anal :)) !!!!

Wew.. !! i ve nearly gave up :))))...

its so pleasant news this morning :)))

11. Pourin' Up

Pourin' Up Member

You know, I like to be open-minded and tolerant and whatnot. But people who believe in astrology are idiots.

12. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

yeh i know what you mean....its so generalized LOL

13. The Backdoor Man

The Backdoor Man Banned

I find that any girl who actually believes in astrology are dumb enough to believe in anything, so you can easily convince them to have anal sex with you.

14. Robertos1313

Robertos1313 Member

we are not talking here about DAILY HOROSCOPE..which is really silly ..we are dealing with general characteristics of star signs which are amazingly correct (70-80% ).

we had enough such opinions here from guys who condemn anal sex without having idea about what is it..

so same rule here pls: dont reject smthg cuz u just have no idea about it :))

well i must confess i had same opinion like urs about star signs for many years...then life showed me in many occasions that the majority of people with same zodiacs they really tend to think and act in similar way !!

as an example its really difficult to make a Capricorn or Taurus man make a rush and risky decision regarding anything serious..they think 100 times before doing it..try it with Leo..u see its easy for most of them to jump to any good -even risky-opprtunity..and i nearly never met a Leo girl who is not REALLY PROUD!! so and so..there are of course many exceptions..but i noticed that to 70- 80 % its true..

so smart guys if you educate yourself in it ..you will see how helpful it will be for you when u try make new relations in business or private life :)..so read and observe..then come here and let us hear your experiences :))

1 person likes this.
  15. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

You are so right, sun sign astrology is VERY basic.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

Is Uranus a astrological sign??

17. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

My girl doesn't prefer anal over vaginal, but it's on the edge. She asks for anal very often. I saw your pics, wow that 21 gram blunt you rolled must have been, EXPENSIVE if is was some chronic, that's almost a damn ounce, WOW!

You love herb and anal, just like my girl.

18. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

Most people know very little about astrology. They only experience with sun sign astrology which is a very basic type of astrology. Sun sign astrology is not the astrology used by western astrologers, they use more of a tropical zodiac which has nothing to do with the actual constellations. Since the precession of the equinoxes changes every 2000 years, sun signs would change as a result, making astrology highly inaccurate.

I don't believe in astrology, because I don't believe in believing. I didn't use to believe in astrolgy, but from what I have seen, I have had to change my position. From my experience medieval astrology is the most accurate astrological system in the world for accurate prediction of concrete events.

http://www.williamstickevers.com/ElectionMap.html

Since I am a man of proof check this out. This is an astrological prediction that was conducted last year made using medieval technique. It's to predict the presidency. Not only did the astrologer pick the correct president, but he also picked which states each candidate would win what % of the votes each candidate would get. After the results went down, he was 96% accurate, only missing 2 states, and was spot on of the for the percentages of votes for each candidate. If he was just guessing, he is a REALLY talented guesser.

Astrology is based on probabilities, but there is still free will. Nothing is set in stone, and no astrologer can predict with 100% accuracy. With medieval technique about 75% accuracy can be expected. Ask ANY neuro-scientist about free will, and they will give you a very bleak scenario about how humans are really ruled by temperaments and habits with very little or no free will. Humans are creatures of habit, hence predictable to a large extent.

http://www.williamstickevers.com/Predict2009.html

Go on that above link, look at how many predictions made have come to fruition. Go on the rest of his site. You can see that William actually predicted both the Chrysler and the GM bankruptcies as well as the commercial real estate collapse of 09 with the second largest mall owner General Growth Properties claiming bankruptcy in April this year. I can attest all these predictions were made BEFORE hand. I frequent his site. If astrology is bullshit, I don't know how the hell he is predicting this stuff at such a high accuracy rate, because he is WAY above statistical chance. I don't know if astrology works, but no scientist can ignore, accurate predictions at such a high level are highly improbable.

Many scientist of great antiquity in the ancient and modern times believed in astrology. For instance the grand father of psycho-analysis, Carl Jung believed in astrology, but not as the stars ruling us, but rather the stars being a timing device that shows the archetype that is dominating the collective unconscious here on earth at any given point. Jung believed human consciousness, like the earth goes through a series of seasons, and these seasons could be tracked using astrology. It's not that the star produces the effects, rather the stars reflect the cycles of consciousness we all go through. You should read Carl Jung's comments on the i-ching.

The stars do not produce the effects, no more than a calendar can produce thanks giving or Christmas, rather just like a calendar, the zodiac and planetary rulers are used as a timing device to identify what energies are dominant here on earth, and how these energies affect us and our choices. There are no magic spooky rays coming from the heavens that make us do shit, that is demonstratively false.

My friend Dr. Mitchell E. Gibson is a board-certified forensic psychiatrist. Dr. Gibson received his medical degree at the age of 25 from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He then completed his residency training at the Albert Einstein Medical Center in Philadelphia. During his last year of residency he served as Chief Resident in Psychiatry and received the Albert Einstein Foundation Research Award for his work in Sleep Disorders. He has also three times been named to the Woodward and White listing of the "Best Doctors in America". He is a diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, the American College of Forensic Medicine, and the American Board of Forensic Examiners. With all his scientific background, and trust me, Dr. Gibson is no idiot, he was the one that turned me onto medieval astrology.

Don't be so quick to write off things that you do not understand. Astrology has a very deep impact on our psychology, the zodiac is simply an anthropomorphic symbol for what Carl Jung called an archetype. Astrology is an advanced system of psychology. I think in the future we should change the name from astrology to astro-psychology, that would be more accurate. You don't believe the cycles of the heavens have an effect. Ask any cop or person that works in a hospital about what happens during full moons. That's right crimes and deviant behavior go through the roof, as well as accidents and injuries. The moon is where the word sin in Christianity comes from, as Sin is the name of the Sumerian God of the moon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sin_(mythology))

The scientific world is like religion, there are a lot of taboo subject that one cannot speak about like psychic phenomena that has been tracked by MANY scientist of the years to be valid. People like Dr. Dean Radin have been fighting tooth and nail for scientist to acknowledge the effect of psi, no matter how much data he shows to prove it, they always shut him down, que sera sera. I think the connection between astrology and us has more to do with biology than physics. Neuroscience may show promise as a discipline that might be able to demonstrate the correlations between the zodiac and the human brain, since that's where matter meets consciousness or spirit.

For western astrology, the basis for the practice is traced back to Hermeticism, which is an ancient philosophy. The law of correspondence from hermeticism states that everything in the universe is connected, as above so below, that the cycles in the heavens mirror the cycles of consciousness. Oddly enough this spiritual connection mentioned by the ancients has been verified in modern physics, it's known as quantum entanglement.

19. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

ur um i assure yuo im no dumbass, but think what you will :D
    haha it was definitely NOT dank...unfortunately...but i probably put 10 on that blunt. my roommates boyfriend and my next door neighbor just had the urge to do this one day so he was willing to put a lot down on it....it was amazing.

blunts and butts...can't complain about your girl then i spose :D

20. Triple Ace

Triple Ace Member

I was about to say that would be like a $200+ blunt. I live here in cali and it's easier to get chronic than stress. It is possible to get stress but you gotta go by the high schools since usually kids smoke that here because they don't have money to buy expensive chronic. My girl loves chronic and loves anal, what more could I ask for.

I cannot complain about my girl, she is cool as hell. I think she loves chronic more than I do, but all things in moderation. I don't drink alcohol at all, so chronic is the only recreational substance I use. I stopped drinking after a girl I knew died of alcohol poisoning at a party. You get to have all the fun you want with chronic and, NO HANG OVER! People die everyday from alcohol consumption, people don't die from using cannabis. No matter what anybody says against weed, facts are facts.

People have a lot of misconceptions about cannabis, they think it's a gateway drug etc.... Personally, almost all my friends in cali smoke chronic from time to time, and I know a few heavy smokers, with the exception of 2 girls I knew while I was in college, NOBODY did anything besides herb. I don't know anybody that moved on to crack, meth, heroine or anything like that. Not to mention when I was in Europe and went to Amsterdam, I didn't see any crack heads on the street. I was born in NY so I have seen my fair share of base heads, you would expect in a country where drugs are legal they would be everywhere, but it's not true. The truth is stranger than fiction.

Glenn Greenwald wrote a great book about Portugal decriminalizing drugs, and it's a GREAT social experiment that show that the world will not be filled with crack heads if we decriminalize drugs. All that stuff is propaganda.

Empirical evidience states quite the contrary, that decriminalization of drugs does NOT result in more drug addiction and social problems, rather the study unambiguously proves that decriminalizing drugs statistically LOWERS drug usage. So if you want people do less drugs, DECRIMINALIZE IT! The war on drugs costs you tons of dollars in tax money and it's failing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuvXdqKM0M