Astral Projection

Discussion in 'Yoga and Meditation' started by Mui, May 11, 2004.

1. Crystaleyez

Crystaleyez Member

Just because you don't believe it exists doesn't make it not real. I am not 'enlightened', I don't fuck with people, but I have and can leave my body. Saying astral projection doesn't exist is like saying god doesn't exist. How does one know until they themselves experience it?

2. sonik

sonik Member

I am not even saying it doesnt exist,
    personally I think people just mistake it for somthing slightly differnt, more like an illusion.

I have myself experienced so called "out of body exp" but like I said I think it was a fabrication of my mind and not what most people consider astral projection etc

Again im not knocking it or anybody who does/tries it. To each his own.

3. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

have you seen the asteral projection workbook? I have that I have not read it yet.

4. KBlaze

KBlaze Member

so you say you leave your body, and then go someplace, would you be able to accurately describe what's happening at that place, or like, if you go off into space, could you look at jupiter up close, then come back and draw a map of it, and it would look like it? know what i mean?
    cuz if you can i would really like to know how
    and im serious and interested about this stuff, its no joke to me

5. Applespark

Applespark Ingredients:*Sugar*

I'ts more like leaving our body of material worldness

6. LostChord

LostChord Member

practice.. flood your subconscience.. but practice...

http://www.astralvoyage.com/

I've had some OBEs.. only a few sober but they were wierd as hell.. and of course the induced ones which I recall some not so great ones... dark painful ugly.. parasites.. i'm guessing it was a lower plane but i cant get it out of my memory of flying down the dark tunnel surrounded by wierd black organisms. I wanted out so i started to think about my physical body and I was going so fast my teeth were all bunched up in the back of my head and my body was being ripped apart.... I couldnt take that anymore and finally i woke up soaking wet and shaking like mad lol.

and I've read stories about ppl trying to return to their bodies and finding some other energy form in it... but it couldnt stay and eventually left.. but when you project.. you have like a 'silver cord' that keeps you attached (sometimes visible) to the physical body (kind of like how you get pulled back into the body sometimes really fast) and it gives you rights over you body to try and make it kinda simple.

I wouldnt worry about the bad.. consider the good.. the greatness you could experience.. controling your mind.

the first time you're laying there and you're body is numb and you feel the vibrations and energy flowing to you're chakras... you know theres more to reality then we've confronted

edit..

last night i had some wierd shit happen... I was sitting in my room playing some espn baseball on xbox... when as usual when my room is dark I get the feeling i get when tripping (i think its due to all the experiences ive had in my room) and for some reason i just couldnt keep my eyes open..so I decided to go lay in bed and meditate for a little bit before going to sleep... well about 15-20mins into it I could feel a change in my awareness and I could feel a 'lil ball of energy' vibrating in my stomach.. so i 'willed' it up and down my body to each of my main chakras (I've had full body vibrations before but never small contained ones i can move around) when suddenly saw what appeared to be hand smacking my ass so to speak.. and it felt like someone just kicked my in the ass... like it was really hard and i felt myself like 'forced' out of my body and I could see the wall on the other side of the room but it only lasted for a few seconds before I felt a rejoining with my body and i woke up and couldnt sleep cuase my damn body was shaking (always happens to me after deep meditation) and I could here bells and wierd noises and instruments for like another 25-30mins till i eventually fell asleep..

everyone thinks its just flashbacks.. but its hard to explain.. but theres a clear difference to experiencing these.. and experiencing what i consider flashbacks