Astral plane

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by bluesafire, Feb 6, 2009.

1. liquidlight

liquidlight Senior Member

I've not really any solid interpretation to that dream .. i'm leaving it open. It could mean something entirely internal, it could be something to do with a relationship that may mean me waiting a while, or, i was thinking yesterday, if 'OK' is anything to do with someones initials then perhaps something to do with my dead grandmother; Olive Kelland ... or someone else.
    I'm finding that dreams often work on more levels and can have more than one interpretation which can each be valid.
    - still a nice dream though ....

I have looked through 'A couse in miracles' briefly in the bookshop ... one thing i found interesting was how it says that when pushed our egos may threaten to kill us if we don't do what it says. It kinda took me back to when a certain woman threatened to have my legs broken once upon a time. That was the last time i ever actually spoke to her, i do believe though that it was an empty threat ... ego is full of empty threats, but it was still bloody scary... not actually knowing if she would follow up on it or not. Nasty stuff though ... it can be a real fascist tyrant at times. Ego gone insane.

2. liquidlight

I'd like to hear people dreams, this the 'astral plane' thread after all. And from the program i saw on TV a couple of nights ago about dreaming, apparently it's good to share dreams and they (alot of psychologists) say that dreaming is a way our psyche stays in good health.

I had another dream about Nazi Germans a couple of nights ago ... me and my buddys broke out of a Nazi prison and escaped into the woods, they came after us and for the first time in one of my Nazi/WW2 dreams i killed one of them ... he was a guy on a moterbike who was just about to shoot one of my buddys and i hit him around the back of the head with a short length of scaffold pole. It kinda rambled on after that but several of us managed to get away to freedom.
    I think these Nazis in my dream may represent controlling tendencies both within and without. I've had quite a few of these kinda dreams over the last ten years ... a few times i was snooping around a secret nazi base looking for stuff or a way to sabotage them and only perhaps six weeks ago i dreamt i was in a french village hiding in someones barn from the Germans who were searching the village. The french family who owned the barn found me and looked after me.

3. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I had a dream last night in which I was getting ready to find out what my super power is...right at the moment of revelation my daughter brought me back to this dimension asking for me to get out of bed.

Damnit. I want my power;)

4. liquidlight

That's your superpower! ... Getting out of bed! It's hard getting out of bed! Not everyone can do it. :D

5. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I told her what happened, later today...and she said "Your superpower is yelling"

What the heck:( LOL!

6. zengizmo

zengizmo Ignorant Slut HipForums Supporter

I have the same superpower, but I just try to use it in moderation. ;)

7. Lynnbrown

Lynnbrown Firecracker

I don't know if you believe in reincarnation, LL; but this sounds like it could even be a past life resurfacing. Especially since you indicate you've have had quite a few of these dreams.

8. liquidlight

I don't believe in reincarnation in the normal way because who i am ... my identity in this lifetime, is largely made up and temporary. My name and identity didn't exist before i was born and will die when my body (or mind) dies; I will no longer be me, so this identity of mine has not lived before and will not live again. For the same reason i don't believe in 'spirits' (plural) ... 'spirit' (singular) yes, but not individual spirits. It is my belief or undrstanding that when i die i dissolve back into the one life ... my body dissolves into the one body (i see this in symbolic terms), and my identity i associated with that body or that life, dissolves and i remember i was always the one spirit that incarnated and animated that body and life. So i didn't really die at all, my body and earthly identity dissolved.
    If i experience 'memory' of other lifetimes i think it's either some kind of genetic memory or some kind of memory of spirit or spiritual access (no time and space in spirit).
    These WW2 dreams seem rather fictional ... for instance the prison escape dream took place in a setting in Devon where i've lived most of my life and the french village dream also in Devon. If there is anything real to this WW2 stuff i'd put it down to some kind of collective, shared memory or access.

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

The hilarious thing about the whole incident happens last night. Arianna told me her ideas earlier in the day. Then after the kids went to bed, I put Heroes back on(it has scenes that are not kid friendly) and I had not seen Episode 3 even though I was on Episode 8. So I went back and watched Episode 3. Each episode has so many monsters/villians/heroes being introduced that they can get lost in one another(for me at least) Anyone the power of voice and yelling was actually one of the powers in that episode. I cracked up laughing because when Arianna said it earlier that day I had never even thought of it as a power. Though I suppose its like a lion's roar.

Synchronicity! I can never get enough:cheers2:

10. liquidlight

That's funny, i also thought about 'Heroes' when you mentioned your dream.

11. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

I wonder what my superpower is.

12. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you've a super vagina;)

13. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

are you calling me a ****? :eek:

14. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

damn, can't write between the lines around you, can I?

[​IMG]

15. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

super cunts have an extraordinarily sensitive bullshit detector, being positioned so close to the anus and all.. :rolleyes:

16. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

say, it 'taint' so:p

17. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

Hahahaha!

18. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Sorry, let me get this thread back on track...or some kinda track besides sitting in the perineum...

I take it you watch the show then? We're watching season 3 on Netflix right now. It has gotten so twisty, I liked it best when it was a bit more simple.

19. bluesafire

bluesafire Senior Member

*Blues sits back and chuckles about thread getting back on track to the discussion of Heroes* :D

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Hey man.....thats because you're a ****;)