Ass to Mouth - Own Ass vs Other Girl

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Mike0606, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

My gf and I have a fairly new occasional partner who plays with us from time to time that we met at one of our first times at a Lifestlye Club. My gf and I enjoy anal, and do ATM on occasion, but its not a common thing for us, and she will only do it when things are drying up and we need more spit on there.

The woman who plays with us and every few minutes of anal she will do it. One of her ground rules, though, is that she won't ever do it from my gf's ass. We have had numerous group experiences, and other men/women join us, so we def respect that rules are rules, but I really dont see how it can be that worse out of someone else ass vs your own.

Does anyone have experience with this?

2. Joshoa

Joshoa Member

It is not clear to me what you are asking, are you saying the "other women" will do ATM to you but not to your girlfriend? I'm not sure why that would make any difference, but its her rules.

3. kairilove

kairilove Member

Hmmm... in the end rules are rules, but I can see it. You know exactly what preparations you made with your own ass before doing it, and let's face it, that's not exactly like sharing a spoon with someone.

4. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

@joshoa Saying that she will do ATM out of her own ass, but not when I pull out of my gf's.

5. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

@Kari Yeah, rules are definitely rules, so we aren't going to put anyone in an awkard situation. I'm just questioning why its really that bad . As you said, its not exactly sharing a spoon...but at the same time i'd think whatever you are trying to avoid from someone else, isn't that the same stuff, bacteria, whatever, that you yourself have?

6. mted

mted Member

Well... not necessarily. I doubt two people will have identical gut bacteria, and of course you wouldn't know exactly what kind of preparations the other person has taken. That said, I'd find it utterly hot if a girl was kinky enough to do ATM from another girl's ass, but you have to respect it if she doesn't, and be happy that she is willing to do ass to mouth in the first place, imo... For most guys, it's just a dream to find a girl like that :)

7. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's not only gut bacteria to be considered. Some people have intestinal parasites.

8. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Agreed. My gf has done it from both her own and when i've pulled out of our partners and hasn't had any problems, health speaking. We've all been tested fairly recently, and I think its one of those things that if youre comfortable having sex with the other person knowing they're clean, ATM out of her ass shouldnt be much more risky. Thats why we're questioning our partners reluctance out of my gf's, yet shes fine out of her own.

9. poppie

poppie Member

So mike, u say your friend isnt ok with atm from your gf's ass but does she have a problem if it was the other way around? Ie. Has your gf done atm off your friends ass yet or have u all not bothered coz she had a problem? I mean in theory theres only a problem if SHE has to be the do-er!

10. Mike0606

Mike0606 Member

Yes, you're correct, she only has a problem it seems if shes the "do-er", ie. shes doing the ATM. My gf isn't the one who is really into ATM, but she has done it from our partner's ass a few times just in the throws of things, and neither have them have really minded that pairing, and my gf hasnt had any health problems etc. from it. Again, rules are rules, and they are definitely to be respected, but this seems like an odd one to me.