Ass Licking - good or bad?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ninjawaffles, Jun 16, 2013.

1. wifesbutt3

wifesbutt3 Visitor

I like licking my wifes butthole. We do it as a part of our foreplay before having anal sex. After licking her butthole my penis is rock hard & shes begging to have my cock up her ass.
    Ass licking results some very enjoyable anal sessions. Oh god i love having my penis in her butt.

Mrcurios and paula_sweetcheeks like this.
  2. Slutty Sue

Slutty Sue Visitor

Yes yes yes. One of our favorite things to do during foreplay. We both fucking love doing & receiving it.

TAZER-69 likes this.
  3. Matureman 62

Matureman 62 Visitor

I tongue my wifes ass anytime that she wants me to . she loves it by all means and i finger her pussy at the same time

Deejay88 likes this.
  4. NudistGal

NudistGal Members

Seems like a lot more of the younger guys and girls are more into eating ass now. It wasn't really a thing but seems to be now so go for it.

Mrcurios and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Miss Margaret

Miss Margaret Members

Absolutely. Make him worship that nether orifice.

The artist formerly known as Mistress Margaret

6. cass_jenner

cass_jenner Member

My partner has the lovliest ass, but she is just not into the idea of it being touched or licked. Such a shame. I would love to do it to her.

7. cincy

cincy Members

We are retired so we have plenty of time. I lick my wife's ass every day, before and after her morning shower, and again at 1 pm and also at 4 pm. At night if she wants an orgasm with her magic wand, she likes to finish with me licking her ass.

PGA and 6Sailor9 like this.
  8. Msh1313

Msh1313 Members

I have only licked two asses. Both guys. But I loved having my face and tongue in a guys nether regions.

Mrcurios likes this.
  9. PGA

PGA Senior Member

I always love to lick my wife asshole. I have done many times when we were young. Her ass has a scatter silky black hairs around her sphincter which I loved to suck and lick them. After minutes playing with her asshole by my young and lips her sphincter gets a little extension then I ask her to push out like pooping then her marginal inside of her asshole popped out a little while I try to suck and penetrate my tongue in her as much as I can. Obviously I have never could stick my tongue in her. The final step, after fingering her she asks me to fuck which it is the best conclusion. I use many water based lotion my solid cock moved gradually all the way down in her.

Pussytimes and Msh1313 like this.
  10. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Love to tongue a sexy as while masturbating them.

6Sailor9, PGA and Mrcurios like this.
  11. PGA

PGA Senior Member

If I understand you say they you like to eat whatever comes out of your girl friend as, it is so erotic as a fantasy , but in reality it is so hard because whatever comes out is poop which I think you not like to eat it. However, you can lick her as and suck it too, if you ask her to push her out if her rectum is empty you can see some part of inner margine of her rectum which is like a blossom and you can push your toung in a little , or you can figure her by one and gradually tow or three fingers to open her ass then insert your toung a little more in.

6Sailor9 and SergeantStroker69 like this.
  12. SergeantStroker69

Yes I do not like scat, just rimming

6Sailor9 likes this.
  13. PGA

PGA Senior Member

If you are horny you like scat too.

SergeantStroker69 likes this.
  14. SergeantStroker69

Sorry not me

15. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

I think eating a woman’s ass is hot and most women love it. But there is an art to it you want to take it slow and not be jabby jabby

SergeantStroker69 and 6Sailor9 like this.
  16. Barefoot Rick

Barefoot Rick I love my dirty bare feet

I love licking a guy or guy’s ass it taste great

17. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

When I lick her butt hole it's because we're gonna have anal sex. At least that's pretty much the reason. I've done it just because too, just not as much. Yes, she has licked mine and I love it

6Sailor9 and Barefoot Rick like this.
  18. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

I do a lot of anal licking when we're gonna have anal sex. I do it anyhow, a little even before vaginal sex because she moans so good!

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

We're clean before sex. So ass licking is safe, fun and soooo hot!! I love it when I get rimmed and fingered a bit

6Sailor9 likes this.