Ass Licking - good or bad?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ninjawaffles, Jun 16, 2013.

1. nympho man

nympho man Member

I dated a woman once that loved anal. I could literally run my tongue up in her ass and I loved it as much as she did. Two fingers in her pussy as you pleasure her ass with your tongue. That's a good time for both!

Justin504 and augiedog like this.
  2. cincy

cincy Members

My wife has always been a little shy about me sticking my tongue in her ass, but I pushed the issue on vacation last year and she agreed. Now it's a part of our daily "tease and denial" sessions. It makes me super horny and I think she likes it also.

paula_sweetcheeks likes this.
  3. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

Occasionally with a girl when we were close. I might try it on a young (university-age or thereabouts) guy after a shower and sauna but I can live without it.

4. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

it's our perception that we care about - not the actual coliform count under microscopy - everything is yucky if one examines it closely enough.

5. bootleg2014

bootleg2014 Members

Guess this'll be my intro post. I'm a girl who loves having it done. Only had it a handful of times, and not for very long, but really love it. I was very self-conscious the first time my husband did it to me, but the more I thought about it later, the hotter it made me. I always make sure I'm clean and smooth shaven in the hopes of getting it. Now, I don't think I would enjoy doing it to a guy. I mean, it's a jungle down there, a sweaty, dark jungle. Maybe if he shaved or waxed first. Still not sure I'd do it then.
    For any girls who are on the fence about having it done, just relax and let him (or her) try it once. Some weed will help you relax, but when does it not? Just make sure to shower first, plenty of soapy warm water does just fine at getting everything clean.

2 people like this.
  6. Addicted53X

Addicted53X Members

After my first time doing it , I became obsessed....

True story

The first time was a night that I could not cum for the life of me...licking my then GF's ass was such a desire it was killing me..

We eventually got into a 69 position and a few minutes into it I went for it... don't ask me how but licking her ass made me cum instantly....that's when I new this was going to be a need for me

1 person likes this.
  7. augiedog

augiedog Members

Very GOOD!

8. Craig69

Craig69 Members

I am Jamaican and its not in our culture but i am naughty lol, i Love licking and French kissing my Girl's Sexy, clean ass when i am dating (single now) but it turns me on sticking my tounge there Mmmm Love it
    Spreading the cheeks and licking it

9. Craig69

Craig69 Members

I love eating clean girl ass for hours
    Turns me on seeing her wiggle
    Miss it smh

10. Craig69

Craig69 Members

Would love to ream you one day Mmm

11. Craig69

Craig69 Members

Let me do all the above to u?

12. Oelrob

Oelrob Senior Member

My wife loves when I lick her ass, but she is also slightly embarrassed about being turned on by it. That embarrassment can be an additional turn-on for both of us. Usually if I'm tonguing her ass I'm also fingering her pussy at the same time.
    m

13. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

My husband started doing that to me at some point I immediately enjoyed it immensely. I was definitely not at all embarrassed by it, and neither was he. Sometimes when we were role playing, I would lecture him about how "special" my asshole is, and he needed my permission to lick me there. I would get up on all fours, so he could focus all his attention there.

He always enjoys going down on me, so this just became some additional territory for him to worship.

Slimdr and StrongRightHand like this.
  14. Mistress Margaret

Mistress Margaret Site Member

What is there to not love about a husband's tongue buried deep in his wife's asshole?

There is no better place for a husband's tongue than there, seriously.

OneSwellFoop and StrongRightHand like this.
  15. Treesa

Treesa Members

If you feel her asshole is clean, lick it... I personally tend to keep my asshole as clean as possible because my man generally loves licking my ass. I have never licked his or any guys and probably never will but I don't mind a guy licking mine

6Sailor9 and Deejay88 like this.
  16. Love licking ass just after a shower licking and tong fucking a nice soft ass

17. bigswifty

bigswifty Members

I lick my wife's ass whenever I go down on her. She eagerly reciprocates.

18. bigswifty

bigswifty Members

Licked last night!

19. Saul50

Saul50 Members

If your partnerĀ“s ass is well washed - internal showers with warm water - it gets very clean and odorless. But if you preffer a good scent put a little of mint or lavender in the water. Enjoy it.

20. Excitedlynervous

Excitedlynervous Members

Love it. my boyfriend regularly does it to me, its a good tease. i like doing it but my boyfriend doesn't like receiving so much as he feels no girls tongue should go there on a guy cuz "guys ass's are dirty and girls ass's are sexy" haha. but i love doing it to females

Altman likes this.
  21. Finer69er

Finer69er Members

My wife has an aversion to having her asshole touched. I have however, at times when she has had a few drinks, worked my way from licking her pussy to her ass hole and she has enjoyed it.
    I also had a girlfriend whose ass was so beautiful that I could not resist burying my face between those cheeks and licking that anus bud.
    A long time male lover once went to work on my asshole with his lips and tounge as if he were eating pussy. It felt so good that I had to return the favor. I was thinking to myself that I had never dreamed of licking a man's ass and yet here I am...and enjoying the fact that I'm giving him such pleasure.