Ass Licking - good or bad?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by Ninjawaffles, Jun 16, 2013.

1. mudlife73

mudlife73 Member

my ex loved it and she could cum over and over from my licking her ass or playing. I've had it done and it feels awesome.

2. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

This is is Must-to-do for your Goddes. She will like you more for it.

3. TehAgent

TehAgent Guest

Ive only had one woman who ever let me eat her ass out, and I absolutely loved it. She was clean but not freshly showered so there was a bit of that ass smell but not dirty. I absolutely loved it and have wanted to do it since, but got married and when attempting it again on the 'new' lover got shut down.

Im in the middle of a divorce now and hope to meet someone open to it. I have had my ass eaten out just this morning between ass fuckings. It was weird at first and I wasnt sure if I liked it, but I let it happen and gave it a chance. After a minute or so I got used to it and it felt pretty good. He also did some kind of humming back there and that was interestingly pleasurable.

4. Anaximenes

Anaximenes Senior Member

It's ass-kissing that is even better. One can get with a wedding that is even worse than the one you got divorced from.

BUT GOD WANTS IT that way for the success of the free market system. I hear Justin Bieber was great the other day in the bath tub.

5. paula_sweetcheeks

paula_sweetcheeks Member

The best is when Master spanks me, then licks my ass, and then fucks me there.

6. Victoria_Zecret

Victoria_Zecret Member

I just love it being done to me but I'm not so keen on returning the favor except with women. (I'm bi although I hate using labels like that)

My advice is to try it next time you're going down on a woman and pretend it's an accident. Just make it a quick lick and if she squeals in horror and disgust then forget it. If she says nothing then keep pretending it's an accident and just do it for longer each time you go down on her until she either objects or just lies back and enjoys it.

The first time a guy did it to me he pretended it was an accident and the accidents kept happening until I realised that it was no accident but by then I realised that I really liked it. So I think that's definitely the way to go.

I have done it to a few guys but only guys I really liked and only when I was really turned on. There is no way I could do it if I wasn't really, really turned on at the time.
    I've done it with just about every woman I've ever had sex with. It's different and much easier with women.

When it's being done to you it's the most incredible, ticklish, exciting, thrilling feeling so long as you don't think about it too much. Definitely not something you want to think about too much.

When I'm doing it I always get excited about doing something so kinky and disgusting and I love the effect it has on the recipient. They usually go nuts. (In a good way.)

I lick and I also tongue fuck. Your tongue will go in a little way and it's so much better than just licking.

So try it but take it slowly and pretend it's accidental at first.

7. Vixen1122

Vixen1122 Guest

Just love my boyfriend licking round my ass. Its so exciting. If he does that and I rub my pussy, I come really quickly.

8. pailee

pailee Member

I do it with my GF. In fact both of us. I don't see anything wrong with it. I guess everything depends on the hygiene, trust and mutual acceptance. There is a lot of stimulation physical and emotional involved. If you accept your partner and she is not to shy to offer herself to you down there, it is a great add on to sex. When I lick her, I often try to enter her as well, not only lick around. It is very sensitive are and often overlooked I guess. Personally sometimes, I prefer to give her rimming then anal sex itself. I often move to her pussy and we had never any medical problem. As some people mentioned above, there is always some kind of risk, but if you keep hygiene I do not think you should worry much about it.

9. lexican

lexican Guest

I tried it with my girl friend but she didnt seem comfortable as she believes its dirty haha

10. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

It was tried on me several times through out the years. I always freaked out.
    What was I thinking? What was I missing !!!

11. tommeem1

tommeem1 Members

This is kind of off topic, but I read something a long time ago that stated that all our anuses are dirty. Even if we clean them, there is still something left over. Not enough to taste, smell, or notice it, but small traces.

12. Sallysmart

Sallysmart Raynstorm Serenade

I have to believe this. And being it's the bodies best way of eliminating bad things besides food waste my mind has to think, how could you guarantee it's really clean when you think germs can live in temps a whole hell of a lot hotter then we could stand to wash our asses. Yes the puss must have some but I still think the ass has a lot more dangerous ones. And let's look at the puss, urine is a natural disinfectant so I am inclined to believe it is naturally much cleaner there then the ass hole unless it's not showered properly. I am thinking that's why it was meant to have someone enter it and be relatively safe.
    Just my two cents anyway.

13. chili

chili Member

I really enjoy licking my girls ass, usually when we have just showered, she loves it. It doesn't happen that often but she is alway happy when it does!;)

14. Wizardofodd

Wizardofodd Senior Member

I've never done that to a woman who didn't love it. Never. Even the ones who were kind of new to it....they might be shy and squirm a little and before you know it they are shoving their ass back at you. Never had it done to me but that's ok. I've never asked anyone to do it either.

15. SteveA1

SteveA1 Guest

Good for me, I can cum straight away with my ass been licked. My partner enjoys giving but can take or leave receiving for some reason.

16. Horny Assman 83

Horny Assman 83 Guest

I enjoy licking my wife's ass and she enjoys it quite a bit. Makes me hard just thinking about it.

17. SocialDude

SocialDude Members

About hygenie..
    when i know im about to have sex even though i dont use my asshole at all
    Still i whould make sure my asshole is clean as hell

18. jose777

jose777 Members

I think it's awesome. Especially if my girlfriend is a llttle dirty there. Makes me so hot. Anybody else?

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

from the looks of it ,, many people could use a good ass lick..

20. cheddarfilibuster

cheddarfilibuster Members

Very, very good.