Aspects Of Bdsm That Appeal To You The Most, And Why?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by bigbadwolf, Feb 14, 2016.

1. bigbadwolf

bigbadwolf Members

* Control and Surrender.

* Humiliation and Degradation.

* Pain and Suffering.

* Role-playing and Fantasies.

* Vanilla sex on the Wild side.

After the movies "Secretary" and "Fifty Shades of Grey" there is more interest than ever in the world of the forbidden pleasures.
    Are you one of those people? And if so how come? Or are you already participating in the lifestyle?
    bdsm_emblem small.jpg

2. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

For me it's control and surrender. I like that I have no control, and my body is his.

My husband enjoys the control and surrender and the fantasy aspect. When he is in the submissive role, he likes to call me Mistress... I'm trying to embrace my Dom side, but it's not easy for me... I am working on it though!

3. bigbadwolf

bigbadwolf Members

Sounds like he's a Switch and you are are not, just submissive. That's tough to overcome. When even the sexually erotic aspect of Top and Bottom won't trigger the Dom and Sub stimulation.

4. New and Shy

New and Shy Members

It's all good... I think I did quite well for not normally being in a Dom role... Did it twice in two weeks (he wanted to experiment with post orgasm torture).. Not something I want (or he wants) all the time, but as long as it doesn't involve other people, I would try almost anything to please him... married 25 years... I do what I can to make him happy and vice versa... If I wasn't comfortable, he wouldn't want me to do it.

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Lifetime Supporter

It's just service topping. No biggie.

6. Mikeycbt69

Mikeycbt69 Members

Pain and suffering I enjoy both with pain comes suffering I enjoy cbt I like spanking myself and others as well for some pain is pleasure!

7. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Control and surrender but that's only because it makes me feel secure. And that's really what it's about: security. I feel safer with a partner who "runs the show" so to speak...

2 people like this.
  8. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know that I love being dominant but loving at the same time, kind of complicated for me to explain. I will call it soft dominance, if there is such a thing. I'm not really into the whole pain thing, the most I would do is a stinging hand slap to the butt cheeks, and only as hard as I know the woman can handle it. However, I do like a dominant and sexually aggressive woman (not the strap-on/pegging type). A woman that demands how she wants to get off. So I guess I enjoy both sub and light Dom women.

Not a real BDSM fan, but I saw a scene one time where a woman had a guy with a leather mask and blindfold on down on his knees, and she was literally slapping the taste outta his mouth! This was real, and nothing petty at all. She reached from way back (180-270 degree range) with some of these slaps, trying to blow this guy's head up. He falls over a few times, breathing heavy because it was too damn much for him to take. She was grunting every time she hit him like the sound tennis players make when hitting a ball during a tennis match. I have to admit, I was in awe...and most certainly turned on!!! I don't want that shit done to me though.

9. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We really aren't into BDSM, but my wife does like to be tied up and teased, followed by hard sex. No whips, chains, or real pain.

10. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

I've been into the lifestyle for close to 30 years, and movies like Fifty Shades or Gray are comical.

What do I like about BDSM: The skill it takes to do it right, and not just pretend I'm into "kink". Its not role playing, its a way of life. :)

11. drumminmama

I couldn't have said this better.

Trust is the sexiest thing.

2 people like this.
  12. Noserider

Trust and confidence...

1 person likes this.
  13. drumminmama

Confidence catches my eye (hello Michelle)
    Trust keeps me in their bed.

1 person likes this.
  14. Noserider

That is a great way to put it.

15. Wickedplayground

Wickedplayground Members

The insane amount of orgasms and pleasure.

16. drumminmama

BDSM Not necessary for insane amounts of pleasure and orgasms.

But it is a lively side dish.

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Whips, chains & duct tape.

I'm more comfortable being submissive that's just my natural feeling. I like to please. I'm more enclibed to be the centre of someone else's enjoyment rather than trying to create my own enjoyment in a act I'm not comfortable with.

I'm aroused by other being aroused by me. I find it hard to be aroused if my partners aren't really into me 100%.

1 person likes this.
  18. Scratched

Scratched Members

Same here Irm...my first wife tried but couldn't get it right lol...my second wife, when drunk, could get it right but had to be in "a mood" at the beginning.

Wish it wasn't so complicated.

19. Noserider

Isn't that true for most people? I mean, it should be...

1 person likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Well considering dudes wake up with morning glory and walk around with stiffies all day I'm gonna say no lol.

Jimi Smacks likes this.
Tags: