Ask A Pedophile thread

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NotAMonster, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Hey Tommy, you had sex at 17 with an older woman. I'm assuming you were a legal minor then. She committed a crime. You are a victim. Did you report it? You still can you know. Maybe you should so she can be put on trial...

Would that help you in some way?

Especially if she is put away?

Let's see she'd be in her 60s no?

That would be the RIGHT thing to do, no?

2. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

Did I say I would kill him? Don't put words in my mouth, or ideas that aren't expressed in my posts. There are worse things you can do to a man who likes little girls. And death would end up being to quick and painless, IMO.

Honestly, you have your priorities in this world screwed up if you would like to spend tax dollars and precious time trying to rehab someone who you say is born with this ingrained in them. That's like that camp that Christian parents were sending thier gay children to to try and "de-gay" or "heterosexualize" them. If I'm born a pedophile, and it doesn't come as a result of something that happened to me (as I am well aware that it could have, being a victim myself) then I can't help it anymore than I can the color of my eyes or my skin. This is according to the post you posted... saying it's something a person is born with. Yet YOU say that you would have these people be rehabilitated and ultimately turned back out into the general public. When it's been proven that over 70% of these men can't be "rehabilitated", and that they are often repeat offenders.

I think that the results of rehabilitation have proven how much that DOES NOT work with pedophiles.

PRETEND I'm a caring person? Sweetie, I am about as caring as a person can be. I love my family and friends more than anything in this world. But I have no tolerance for a sick perv who would choose to prey on little children and fuck them up for life because he can't control his urges. You let the man who molested me die tomorrow, and then you ask me if I care. And I will tell you without even flinching, "More food for the worms."

Fuck compassion and caring for someone who just wants to get his jollies off and doesn't care that he's breaking the law and ruining some child's life and taking her innocense from her doing it.

Here's my story: I was 3 years old.... 3! And he was 14, and it continued for 6 years. Until I was 9 and he was 20. And he went on to live his happy wonderful life without a care, and I wasn't even able to trust a man until I was in my early twenties. I didn't trsut my father or my brother even. I've dealt with depression, anxiety, social anxiety, not being able to be near men, trust issues, emotional openness issues, post traumatic stress disorder, and yes, I even contemplated suicide on several occaisions. I've been on meds, and I've seen councelors, and I've struggled and suffered. And finally, at 26, I am okay. I've dealt. I've survived. And I'm happy. And I have confronted him and taken back that hold he's had on my life all these years.

But don't you tell me that death is worse than what had happened to me, or that I'm a weak person for waanting revenge. A weaker person would've taken suicide, which would've been the easy route, a long time ago. I decided he wouldn't break me. Until you have been in my shoes, don't judge my place or my opinion.

3. tommyhot

tommyhot Member

LOL! Nice try. I believe we're talking little kids here and I was 2 weeks from my 18th birthday and had the hots for this woman for years prior.
    What 17 year old guy us going to turn down a hot little 30 year old? Maybe a gay guy or a religious nut....

4. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Can we not please get this thread shut down now? It makes me feel sick everytime i open this forum

5. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

You say

' Did i say i would kill him? Don't put words in my mouth, or ideas that aren't expressed in my posts.'

and then you say

' You let the man who molested me die tomorow, and then you ask me if i care. And i will tell you without even flinching 'More food for the worms'.'

Now if this isn't expressing that you would want this man dead i don't know what is... sure you woudln't have killed him with your bare hands.. but under the cover of the state.

Even though these people have different ideas and urges to you it is still their LIVES that you are playing with when you let anger get the better of you and simply think 'more food for the worms'.

In my opinion you obviously havent fully recovered from your ordeal.. you are full of hate and anger for this man... he is still winning.. he still has an effect on you.

Harming others because of harm done to you simply makes the whole thing go in a vicious circle... you imprison them for years in jail and take away all their rights... they come back out... even more angry than you are and commit their crime all over again.

In what part of my post did i say pedophiles where born like that? It is simply social conditioning (and in some cases maybe physical reasons) that has forced them into the lifestyle they have... There is less choice in the matter than you think.... just as you have the urge to sentence these men (or women) to death (from what you seem to have sugested) a pedophile has the urge to molest children... so the more worked up each party gets the less likely they are to think about what they are doing and the more likley they are to act upon impulse...

This is why rehabilitation with imprisonment is the best action to take as the offender is able to keep the majority of their rights.. and have a chance to be free again (if they are rehabilitated eficiently before they die)

Im not making a personal attack on you.. im making an attack on the general view that punishment is a good thing...

6. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

I do apologize because it wasn't you who said that pedophiles are born with this affliction. I went back and reread.

Wanting someone dead at the hand of the state is no big deal really. It's called believing in the death penalty. And plenty of people believe in that. So tell me, by your standards, your beliefs, who should suffer from the death penalty? Should everyone be rehabilitated? Do you think that a serial rapist or someone who has committed murder should be rehabilitated and turned back out into society?

Do you know how many people who have been molested commit suicide every year? Do oyu know how many end up in relationships with men who hurt them physically, if not kill them?

I never said that a pedophile had choice in being a pedophile. I said they had a choice in whether or not they act on thier impulses. Just as everyone else in this world has choices to make. Let's compare this to a person who is an alcoholic. Sure he can go with the impulse to drink, but the consequences could be that he could lose his family, job, life as he knows it if he chooses to drink. So, it's in his best interest to stop. He will still always be an alcoholic, and everyday of his life he will know that. Sure, let the pedophile get help if he wants. There is a small percentage of people that it helps. BUT, if he chooses to touch/have sex with a child, then he has to live with the consequences. And if the consequences turn out to be that some parent gets their hands on him before the law does their job, then so be it.

Punishment, incarceration, etc. is the way to let a person know they can't do the things that they want to do, than they are not above the law. If I was to commit a crime against someone who did something to my child, then I would accept the consequences. Do you know what happens to child molesters in jail, though? I don't know how different it would be in there. People in general hate anyone who would harm a child.

No, I don't have issues. I just become outraged when anyone tells me that justice for the loss of a great part of my life is wrong. And that being molested by someone couldn't even compare to killing the person who did it, when in reality I have lived that and I KNOW that living is the hard part after that happens to you. This is what I told you before, which you chose to overlook. Trust me, I have struggled my whole life with this. I have forgiven him and I've moved on. But I didn't forgive him for his sake because he doesn't deserve that from me. I did it so I could let go of the anger and hate and some of the pain. As far as not caring whether or not he lives, well, that's just how I feel. I'm indifferent towards him. There are no feelings anymore for him or his quality of life either way, even though he is related to me... a part of my blood, and my parents raised him like thier son.

And by the way, the "more food for the worms" statement was not said with hate or anger or malice. It was said with a shrug, as if I could care less. It's kind of hard to express that through type, but that's how I meant it.

Anyway, we're just going to have to agree to disagree because this is how I feel, and anyone who is a parent would feel the same. I can garuntee you that much.

7. skip

Oh, so you're for double standards, eh?

It's OK for you cause you had the "hots" for her.

But you were just a child, and not supposed to have the hots for anyone until you're 18, right?

WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE?

I draw it at LEGALITY.

So it was fine with you if a 30 yr old person has sex with a minor.

Right?

Laws apply to others, not you, right?

What about that 13 yr old who had sex with that REALLY hot blond teacher?

Was he HURT by that? He thought she was HOT, just like you. Only he didn't wait for years.

Did she do more harm than that 30 yr old did with you?

Or did she manage to teach him a valuable lesson in love?

BTW, there is a case where a 13 yr old kid who fucked his teacher, who ended up in jail, got back together when she got out and I believe got married or at least are still together - now legally.

What's your take on that?

When does the power of LOVE supercede the power of the LAW?

Isn't it hypocritical when a 14 yr old can get married to a much older person and have sex legally in one state, and 17 yrs old can't in another?

Again where do YOU draw the line?

1 person likes this.
  8. edyb123

edyb123 Senior Member

I could go on but i agree its best to disagree.

9. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

Thank you. :)

One last thing, regardless of how either of us feel, child molestation, incest, sex with a minor... whatever they define it as under the law for the specific case will probably never reach the point where it would be treated as a death penalty case anyway. (Unless it's a serial case and includes murders as well, I'm sure.)

In my area, most people end up getting probation (two or more years) and have to register as a sex offender when convicted. Rarely do they see any jail time and are so often repeat offenders. Perhaps part of my "issue" stems from how much I see people get away with here. This is treated merely as a crime. There are no attempts to rehabilitate, no councelling as a part of thier sentence either.

But yes, I agree to disagree, as well.

10. *°GhOsT°LyRiC°*

*°GhOsT°LyRiC°* Supporters HipForums Supporter

how old is notamonster, and what are the girls he finds attractive?

11. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

I believe notamonster is 18 or 19. And I don't know that he ever said what age children he was attracted to. I'm pretty sure when asked this question, he was very vague.

12. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

I actually went back and looked. I remembered arguing about it with him.... NotAMonster is 19, and he said that he would never have any kind of relations with a girl who is prepubescent... that was all he provided. So, what age? 11 or 12 on average?

13. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

If pedophilia is innate, what is the most ethical way to deal with the situation?

Please... those of you who will answer STRICTLY from your emotions, don't.

Either way.

I am looking for a reasonable answer to this question.

14. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

If it is something someone is born with, it would explain why rehabilitation has failed so much.

Depends on you definition of ethical.... this is like asking someone if they believe in abortion or Euthanasia. There are so many things to consider. I think it's important for someone who is a convicted child molester to be in a place away from children, and so far that isn't really done much. I don't think there should be an opportunity for someone to become a repeat offender.

As far as someone who hasn't committed a crime, how do you know that they have these thoughts unless they act on them? Is there anything to be done? If they are open about thier feelings, which is really not smart, then they should be kept away from thier temptation, just as an alcoholic stays away from liquor.

That is my unemotional response.

15. Libertine

I appreciate the response, but I really didn't see any attempt at a solution.

If someone is born this way, you just shrug and say "Tough shit! If you act on this, you will be put away, but in the meantime you can't even talk about it (or you will be put away)."

There is an ethical solution to this problem and I think it should be considered.

Since it is a psychological issue, it should be dealt with chemically.

It may not work, but it has yet to be attempted and that is psychedelic therapy with the use of LSD or Psilocybin and a counselor who will seriously listen and attempt to help.

To just put people away (who have yet to do anything) is unethical and inhumane.

To put someone away who HAS done something is justifiable, but even they still need therapy and counseling.

It sure as hell wouldn't make matters worse.

16. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

Okay, so what needs to be done to be able to create a drug for it? There are certain brain impulses that tell a person they are attracted to who they are attracted to. Why not ask (not force, but ask) convicted child molesters to volunteer for these types of studies? If they feel they can't help themselves, but they truly wish to change, then they should be willing to help the cause and find a "cure" or a "repressant". Whatever you choose to call it.

I am all for anything that will keep a child from harm. And that doesn't just refer to from a child molester, but also from abusive or neglectful parents/guardians... or anyone else who would choose to hurt a child.

17. Libertine

First of all the INJustice System in America needs to change and the decriminalization of psychedelic research needs to be implemented.

This would be the first step.

18. Crystalsatreehugger

Crystalsatreehugger Member

We talked about something similar in Biology class. My teacher is a vegetarian and we were having a class discussion on growth hormones which are now commonly found in meat and milk products (and vegetables but I think they are worse in meat based products). Apparently these hormones are, or in part, responsible for young girls developing much earlier than they would naturally. This disguses young girls into appearing more mature than they are, or are ready to become mentally, and physically. Yes some people think if your old enough to menstrate than thats nature's way of telling you your ready to begin the cycle of reproduction, which includes what is commonly though of as adult relations. But since hormones and unnatural products are making girls leap into this setting at a much earlier age, is it really natural at all? Can you really say their ready bc they're bodies appear so?

p.s. sorry for responding to something old but I've been reading through and have so far found noone that has brought up this point.

19. skip

Thank you all for participating in this thread. Especially those who were able to respond without undue emotionality.

This thread is now closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.