Ask A Pedophile thread

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by NotAMonster, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

Mary Kay Letourneau had four kids with her first husband. Tell me Mary Kay's relationship with Vili was worth those kids being without their mother for years. Tell me that relationship didn't leave scars on those kids that will last them their entire lives.

2. its_des10e

its_des10e Member

Not A Monster: It sounds like from your response above that you are just continuing the cycle of what happened to you as a child. Instead of fighting it, you simply embraced it.
    Having lived through similar, and having made perfect logical sense of what happened to me, I grew from a victim to survivor. You turned from a victim to a perpetrator. Where's the pride and logic in that?

In my honest opinion, manipulation and coersion are the ONLY things that can happen with children. Just because a child can enjoy a sexual act does not mean it should be done. You're wrong on so many levels and living in your own little fantasy world. Wait until you grow a little more and really find yourself.....

3. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

If these relationships are so good for children, why is it we don't hear from pedophile's appreciative former child lovers? The fact is, we hear from thundering herds of people that were involved sexually with adults as children, and none of them view what happened to them as a positive experience.

4. NotAMonster

NotAMonster Member

Oh, I don't know, maybe they don't want to be labeled as pedophile supporters or even pedophiles themselves? With how much stigma is associated with pedophilia and how everybody thinks it had to have been pedophiles who kidnapped little Maddie, somebody who was in a consensual relationship with an adult as a child is not going to say, "oh yeah, I love him/her and the relationship was really great!" Not to mention that the pedophile would be arrested even when he or she did nothing wrong.

5. Merry Mab

Merry Mab Member

Yeah, it kinda makes you stop and think, doesn't it? [/end sarcasm]

6. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

Notamonster, you bring up Latourneau and unfairly, I believe. One day that kid is gonna realize how much that woman ruined his life. for all we know she conditioned him to believe the relationship was ok. What else did he know besides what his teacher taught him?

Also, girls can start menstruating at 11 and 12... some have started at 8! That does not mean they are "ready for sex". Stop thinking of sex as a physical act. it is mostly an emotional act. This is why so many kids are messed up from a sexual act committed on them when they are young, because emotionally they are not ready for the feelings sex brings up.

And pedophilia is still hurting children, even if you don;t do any touching because the kids can "feel" your intentions and know something is weird. It damages their ability to trust because by sexualizing them you are confusing them and breaking the line between the person they look up to for guidance and your giving them bad guidance by showing them it's appropriate for adults to have sexual feelings for kids. They will know this when they grow up and be forever damaged by it.

If you really love children, please recognize that your feelings toward them of sexual intent is enough to harm them and get some help.

7. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

Good for you, you did the right thing... I am so sorry your father did that to you... another example here of how a pedophile is often "acting" on his desires.... eventually notamonster will become a monster, sadly. I do hope he gets help before he ruins a child's life.

8. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

These studies must be biased or inaccurate. I feel so sorry for you Notamonster, you are so messed up and you have no idea. I am 100% certain you will end up in jail or worse some day. I do hope you will get help before you harm a child. I know you say you won;t but I am quite sure you won't be able to control yourself fo rthe rest of your life.

9. Libertine

Libertine Guru of Hedonopia

Ah...so here's a fresh one.

Is pedophilia biological? (are people born pedo, just as they claim homosexuality is) or is it a social condition based upon certain experiences in one's life?

If it IS inborn, why all the hatred against someone who can't help it? Especially if they have never ACTED upon those desires...

Think about it! If a pedophile realizes he is attracted to children by an early enough age (16 or up, let's say), how many people can he tell and feel safe with the knowledge that they TRULY want to help him rather than kill him?

It seems to be a no-win situation here.

Oh and there IS a difference between a "pedophile" and a "child molestor"...definitively speaking

What is the ethical solution?

10. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

Ok but if you have those thoughts while bein g in the presence of children and don;t touch them, hey will still sense your sexual attraction and be influenced and messed up by it.

The only way I could respect you is if you had those thoughts and NEVER were in the presence of children for the rest of your life.

11. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

I would realize something was very wrong with me and go get help. Sex is not just about the physical act, it's emotional. And I would know that it would ruin my life so I would fix it, not try ot justify it and find reasons from other pedophiles to justify my actions.

12. Libertine

Aw...goddamnit... slow the fuck down Butterfly...

My question is a good one. People should see it.

13. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

the key word here is "claimed" ... they have hurt children, they just don;t want to admit it. because staring at kids and having sexual feelings for them can be sensed by the kids and hurts them. Nobody wants kids to be manipulated influenced in a bad way or hurt. By staring at kids you feel sexually atarcted to and all that, you are harming them.

14. Libertine

What? Are you going to respond to every goddamn comment made here?

Jesus fucking Christ, man!

15. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

Oh it was my first read through and I was just replying to stuff that interested me. I am sorry i didn't mean to hurt you, go ahead and post the other one again so people will see it.

16. Libertine

LOL...just having a little fun with ya! :)

Why don't YOU answer the question while you're in the answering mood?

17. Libertine

Ah...so here's a fresh one.

Is pedophilia biological? (are people born pedo, just as they claim homosexuality is) or is it a social condition based upon certain experiences in one's life?

If it IS inborn, why all the hatred against someone who can't help it? Especially if they have never ACTED upon those desires...

Think about it! If a pedophile realizes he is attracted to children by an early enough age (16 or up, let's say), how many people can he tell and feel safe with the knowledge that they TRULY want to help him rather than kill him?

It seems to be a no-win situation here.

Oh and there IS a difference between a "pedophile" and a "child molestor"...definitively speaking

What is the ethical solution?

18. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

No one knows for sure if you are born with it or it is a learned behaviour.

I think one of the pedophiles here said he had a relationship with an older person when he was very young, so it stands to reason he "learned" this type of interaction was okay and that is why he became a pedophile.

However, just because they say they don't "do" anything doesn't mean it won't hurt childrem. Sometimes lurid stares can and effect the kids. It ruins their innocence and sense of trust because a person in a position of authority (an adult) who they are taught to listen to, look up to and trust, has just violated that trust by sexualizing them.

So to say they have done nothing wrong because they didn't have sex with the child, is not true.

Plus, studies show that most pedophiles cannot stop themselves from breaking that boundary eventually. Something like 90% of them will act upon those desires. So 90% of the time pedophile does = child molestor. Most of these pedophiles admit, if the law were changed they would have sex with a child. I think that is why society hates them so much because they know that despite their claims to not ever touch a child, they don't want to take the risk.

If you had a shark in the ocean and you know that 90% of the time sharks don't attack humans unless blood is present would you put a child in the water? NO, unless you are emotional disturbed. It's not worth the risk.

It's not worth the risk for these men to be around children.

Unless they swear to never be in the presence of children ever, I will not respect their feelings.

Just because they are "born" with something doesn't make it ok. If someone is born with a desire to punch people, do we try to treat the person and get them help or do we say, "oh he was just born like that ... some people like being hit."

If you can stop a pedophile from hurting just ONE, just ONE child, it's totally worth it to put them in a place for treatement or behind bars where they will never be able to ruina child's life.

And contrary to what they say, there is overwhelming evidence that children do not want this contact with older people. And they are very badly damaged by it.

Save the children. Don't justify pedophilia.

19. Libertine

Well, what do you suggest?

Criminalizing STARING or GLARING? What would the limit on that be? Over 10 seconds? 5?

How could you prove it was a "sexual look"?

I am certainly not "justifying" anything.

My questions are LEGIT.

You say "What if someone was BORN with the desire to PUNCH PEOPLE?"

Please give some evidence that this has EVER been the case? That analogy doesn't follow I'm afraid.

If homosexuality is biological, pedophilia could be as well.

I don't think people are "born" pedophiles or homosexuals or heterosexuals or necrophiliacs or whatever...

I believe they are born with certain genes and certain combinations of chemicals and that there experiences in life can turn on some of those desires and create the pedophile or whatever.

No, it's not a "choice" either. It IS a natural process, but governed more so by experiences and thoughts than merely JUST genetics.

It is a combination of BOTH.

Something happens to a person and they may develop an unwanted, illegal or immoral desire, but they cannot control it. They can control their ACTIONS, mind you, but not their desires or thoughts.

TO REALLY "SAVE THE CHILDREN", we must come to understand pedophilia and it's ROOT CAUSES and stop merely trimming the branches!

But, until we all stop playing the fear and hate game and GET SMART, we'll never save the children.

20. Butterfly1971

Butterfly1971 Member

There are plenty of men who beat their wives, then justify it. But we don;t say "well they were just born that way... and besides there are many men who say their wife likes getting beat up"

So don't do the same for innocent children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.