Asian gangs develop highly potent cannabis strain

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by rawgarlic, May 16, 2007.

1. rawgarlic

rawgarlic Member

2. mortes

mortes Senior Member

Please read the article before posting. It was obviously a bullshit news article. Marijuana highly addictive? Even scientists and government agents know that its not addictive or even "highly" addictive and they say it multiple times in that article. Most of the article was made up/ignorant. GRowing year round isn't new and no one in the article developed a strain, all that it mentioned was growing continually, which is totally different.

That was probably one of the least intelligent articles I've read in a LONG time.

3. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

Vietnamese criminal gangs in Canada have developed a sophisticated method of growing the plant indoors year round

^ i believe it was developed somewhere where conditions arent good for weed first. also its not sophisticated, its lights water and air - if you think thats sophisticated you shouldnt be writing this.

It greatly increases both the yield and potency of the cannabis and cuts growing time

sounds good

Latest criminal intelligence suggests that Australia-based Vietnamese drug dealers have travelled to Canada to learn how to cultivate the highly addictive cannabis

XD this is fucking ridiculous, i traveled to mars last year to grow heroin that isnt addictive- someone give me a cookie. shows how sophisticated these guys are, weed isnt addictive

"We have more people arrested for less weight,'' Mr Johnston said.

wanna cookie?

Frightening statistics
    The report revealed:
    * Two million Australians have used amphetamines and about 5.5million have tried cannabis
    * At least 100,000 ecstasy pills are used every weekend in Australia
    * Australia has the world's highest rate of ecstasy consumption
    * Twenty per cent of Australians aged 20 to29take ecstasy
    * Drug users told a national survey that heroin, amphetamines, ecstasy, cannabis and cocaine were easy or very easy to get
    * Almost 79,000 people were arrested for drug offences in 2005-06

hmn, thats not frightening at all, one out of 3 of us will get cancer, one out of 5 will die from it- they telling us we cant enjoy life before were fucked??
    only scary statistic there is 79k people arrested < thats 79 000 lives ruined because them sons of bitches feel that there isnt enough sheep in the world

fuck this- its ridiculous. i bet they got like cheese or sweet tooth, and the feds made up some shit blizzard story, asswipes

4. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

I want to try that shit. I doubt it is addictive.

5. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

Well weres your evidence that it IS addictive, earlyxsunsets. When you provide me with a non-biased, non-goverment funded page that has full proof test saying marijuana is HIGHLY addictive, you have nothing to say.

6. Splosh

Splosh Member

Because really thousands of people smoke it daily without even realising, including myself. I would have never classed myself as addicted but i get pissed off for a while when i have no weed, i think about going for a spliff and i a lot of weed.
    Still not saying the plant/buds itself is addictive at all, just the way people handle it.

7. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

You can use me as your evidence, earlyxsunsets...but I insist you pay me in weed. A constant steady stream. Or else....

8. Bud_Man

Bud_Man Member

I know it is routine for some to smoke, but it's not physically addicting at all. Nor do I HAVE to get that hit like your average crack addict. I'm addicted to cigarettes, and if i run out, its going to be a bad day. If I run out of bud, meh theres always another time.

9. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Some of us do need that hit like a crack addict. And if some of us run out, it will be a very very bad day. I can't even remember the last time I ran out. Why? I won't let it happen. I can't. Routine? It used to be... All addictions start out as a routine or a habit. Don't fool yourself. Weed is not the harmless drug so many users like to think it is.

10. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

But it is one of the ONLY drugs that is worth being addicted to:spliff:

11. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

not true

Id throw shrooms and acid up there too

12. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I'd hate to be addicted to tripping. I love tripping, and I'd hate for it to become a burden. Weed has never been a burden, as it is so readily available. That's just me though. It'd be different if it was as easy to find LSD and shrooms as it is to find weed. I'd be a tripped out mofo.

13. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

Welcome to Vancouver, it's called Kush thats all the Viets grow

14. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Actually, there are some other drugs that I smoked everyday for years also, That I quit with ease, which people (Sor some reason) know is addictive, but weed (Which I have not succesfully stoped [just the opposite]) is not thought of as addictive?

WHDAFXUP?

~Dub

15. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

the paper is the telegraph, australia's very conservative paper. notice the way that the article includes heaps of statistics, and attributes every aspect of drug culture to some sort of foreign identity or minority group. its pretty standard amongst all the drug reports in newspapers

16. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

Frightening statistics
    The report revealed:
    * Two million Australians have used amphetamines and about 5.5million have tried cannabis
    * At least 100,000 ecstasy pills are used every weekend in Australia
    * Australia has the world's highest rate of ecstasy consumption
    * Twenty per cent of Australians aged 20 to29take ecstasy
    * Drug users told a national survey that heroin, amphetamines, ecstasy, cannabis and cocaine were easy or very easy to get

Damn...I was in the middle of booking my plane ticket to Australia when I made it down to these FRIGHTENING statistics. Oh well...guess I'll just stay here.

Really though, if E is that prevalant, why am I still here where people are willing to pay $20 for a fancy caffiene pill? geez...can any aussies vouch for this? Though 100,000 E pills a weekend in all of Australia doesn't sound like that much. Bah...it's too early to salivate this much. And E is bad...bad bad bad. Drugs are bad.

17. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

Shit man...
    I'm going to Australia!