Ashlee Simpson’s new show…

Discussion in 'Music' started by mandyc19, Jan 24, 2005.

1. mandyc19

mandyc19 Member

I just read about Ashlee in us weekly. Those guys at the football game were total jerks. She said she wishes the critics will pick on someone else and i agree. Do you think MTV is gonna play the boo on her show? It's on after Newlyweds again right? I hope they let her tell her side!

Mandy

2. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

I could personally care less, Shes an okay singer. but shes just annoying.

3. prism

prism :o

...I like Ashlee Simpson almost as much as I like spam.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

How is she an okay singer, she doesn't even sing... :confused:

Too bad it wasn't Free Hard-Boiled Egg Day at the football game. :(

5. prism

prism :o

:eek: hahaahaa....:D:D

6. Faerie

Faerie Peachy

True but.. she or who ever sings for her... sings much better than I can. So i cant say she completely sucks. Thats my title "Girl who completely sucks at singing"

7. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

that song really sucked. does she deserve automatic booing? prolly not.

8. sasquatch

sasquatch Member

that talentless ho doesn't even deserve to be on a stage, much less does she deserve to be making huge amounts of money from "making music". She's just getting all kinds of things she doesn't deserve.

9. MossIcon

MossIcon Member

I'd hit it.

10. Elle

Elle Senior Member

from what I read in a magazine last night, the cameras that were following her for her mtv show were told to be shut off when the booing incident happened. appharently, the network would not allow her a backing track and so she had to actually *sing* the song herself....I dunno what she expected. she is horrible. there are truely some singers who's music and voices I totally don't like....christina agulerra, gwen stephani......but I'll give it to them that atleast they can sing. Ashely simpson represents everything wrong with the music industry...a no talent cash cow who needs to exploite her private life on a reality show to sell records. what is this world coming to?:p

11. FreeBird1969

FreeBird1969 Fleas on their paws.

Don't read Us Weekly. Please. [​IMG]

She wishes they would pick on someone else? Oh Lawd...
    When you become somewhat of a megastar like she has, you have to expect the worst. It's the Press, whether they're tabloids or not, and personally I think they've done a good job finally revealing to the masses that Ashlee Simpson is not a person but a marketing ploy.

Also, don't watch her show or the Newlyweds. Please. It kills brain cells. [​IMG]

12. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

GOOD GREAT GRAND WONDERFULL!!!

I wonder what happens in someones brain that allows them to be mezmorized to go a purchase music like Ashlee Simpson?.....it is probably a number of things 1. sex sells!!

..........outside of that people w/ bad taste reign supreme

viva la "sheep"

13. Gregonzo

Gregonzo Member

GOOD GREAT GRAND WONDERFULL!!!

I wonder what happens in someones brain that allows them to be mezmorized to go a purchase music like Ashlee Simpson?.....it is probably a number of things 1. sex sells!!

..........outside of that people w/ bad taste reign supreme

viva la "sheep"

14. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

All very well said, and I must agree.

Look, she has decided to put herself in the public eye, so she is expected to take all that comes with it. If she blows it, hey, it was her own choice to be in the public eye. Don't perform in front of an audience if you suck ass.

Heh, I like how she wants the press to 'pick on someone else.' Doesn't she realize that she deserves this?

15. Chris L

Chris L Member

She deserves it.

SHe was put there by corporate shitheads, only because of her sister. Now all my friends say how hot she is...well, guess what, she's probably got more than a foot of make-up on.

I don't even know what the hell happened, but she shouldn't have been there in the first place...neither should any show willing to put on this kind of crap...

16. YEM28

YEM28 Member

You shouldnt be in music if you need a backing track for most your songs live and you cant play an instrument. She needs one or the other and shes got...neither

17. syd

syd Banned

Ashlee Simpson is one of those people who are trying to make pink and black seem hardcore which just looks so fake and corporate.

18. kristina777

kristina777 Member

I recorded Ashlee on the Ryan Seacrest show singing Pieces of Me.... it was an okay performance. At least she dosen't squeal all the time when she sings, like Jessica does. They must've gone to the same vocal coach or something...'cause their singing is sorta simular in that aspect.
    I'm not planning on watching Newlyweds or Ashlee's show this year...it's too overrated... This year I'm taking ahold of my idividuality and not letting myself watch crappy shows... that's my take on the matter.

19. CubanB

CubanB Member

You should start by not watching the Ryan Seacrest show and recording the hardcore punk rocker Ashlee Simpson.