Ashcroft warns of terror threat

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by showmet, May 26, 2004.

1. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

WTF were you listening to specifically that brought you to this conclusion? I want performers names, and lyrics. Thanks.

2. brothersun

brothersun Member

1992 album Death Certificate, by Ice Cube. Name of the song is Vaseline. Here are some of the lyrics " Yo Dre... you been a dick, Easy-E saw your ass and went in quick. Tried to dis Ice Cube but it wasn't worth it, cause the broomstick fits your ass so perfect.

3. SunLion

SunLion Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The socio-political significance of sodomy in rap music should not be underestimated. I submit this as evidence...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Interviewer:
    On your song "Booty Juice," what's the political significance?

Ice Cold:
    "The butt is like society, which we want to see as being openness and expansion, ya understand? But the white man wants to clog it up with clothes, and we tryin' to get a foot[j/i] up in that muhfuckuh, ya know what I mean? And so, the easiest way to get your foot in there is if it's all greased up and ready. The butt, that it, aka society, right? So what we sayin' with Booty Juice is 'when is your butt at its most juciest?' When you dancin', when you doin' the nasty and stuff like that- I mean I don't know, I can't speak for your butt personally, but I got some suspicions about it. But anyhow, the thing is, you want that sucka nice and greased so you can slide on in there, and that, on the polical tip, all we sayin is: 'We gon' get dat ass.' "

(From the movie "Fear Of A Black Hat," a truly great movie)

4. FireQuint

FireQuint Member

Lemme guess, yall also think video games caused Johnny & Max to shoot their school up too?

5. TerminalMadness

TerminalMadness Member

I know, and Helter Skelter is coming soon as well. Puh-lease.

The government is using simple scare tactics to keep us in line. Everydays its "There could be a possible terror attack at X place", or terrorists are setting up an attack for the summer.

Bullshit.