Ashamed to say I liked it

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by Markstillnaughty, Feb 16, 2023.

1. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

When I was 18 years old I was still living with my mother , my dad had left when I was small so it had always been just me and mum and we got on great even so it was her house her rules

I remember building myself up to this day , I was on a first date with a pretty girl from the office we both worked in she was the same age as me , we had a few drinks at a party then I offe Ed her back to mine fir a nightcap, she agreed

We sat down and we heard movement and then my mother came in and said hello to Sarah ,mum had on her pink silky slip and her pink mule slippers , mum shut the door and sat down
    What time do you call this young man, I knew what time it was but looked anyway 12.30 , yes that’s right isn’t it but your curfew is 12.00 isn’t it my house my rules , I was so nervous but excited too as mum said to Sarah , when mark breaks his curfew he gets spanked over his mummy’s knee she couldn’t contain her giggles , oh my god really he’s 18,I don’t care how old he is with that my trousers and pants were down around my ankles and me erect penis in show for both of them to see even more giggles from Sarah as mum spanked me hard and long

Sarah was now laughing at my shame 18 years old and over mummy’s knee and of course I knew this would be 2 fold the spanking itself being witnessed by Sarah but knowing full well it would be all round the office Monday morning,safe to say she didn’t date me again and I was ridiculed at work and when out and about , but I loved it I knew breaking curfew this would happen no matter who was there and may seem strange to most but I adored it all
    Mark

Joe90 and Softwhispers like this.
  2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Well, because you know only naughty things can happen after midnight....

Joe90 likes this.
  3. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

That’s very true

Joe90 likes this.
  4. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Your are a very naughty boy so you got what you deserved. You know the rules.

5. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Your are a very naughty boy you know the rules and got your just desert's.

6. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

Yes joe your right mums rules

Joe90 likes this.
  7. Joe90

Joe90 Members

I could do with anyone's rules right now .

8. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

Really ,no one to spank you then ?

Joe90 likes this.
  9. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Not at the moment. Any taker's out there .

10. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

We’re about are you from , did your mum used to spank you ?

11. Joe90

Joe90 Members

Northampton England, yes my mum did spank me. Shorts and pants off, T-shirt around my shoulders, over her knee and a nice and soft spanking, as if a warning. She would blow onto my bottom to cool it down, and when I stood up, I would have a hard on. She would say now go to your room. I would go without my shorts and T-shirt . Then she would call me for dinner. After dinner she would say you can put your shorts back on now as you left them here. As a boy I liked to be part clothed or just naked when I could.

Softwhispers likes this.
  12. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

Do you still get spanked ?

13. Markstillnaughty

Markstillnaughty Members

Yes I do I enjoy it

14. Myke RVX

Myke RVX Members

My mom spanked me also, but she undressed me completely. Also had to stay naked and wasn't allowed to get dressed until after breakfast the next day. Coming to the table naked was extremely embarassing. I didn't like it then, as a matter of fact, I hated it. But as an adult, as I look back on those days, it turns me on to thing about it and how embarassed I got, espeically if people saw me naked.

Joe90 likes this.
  15. mtnhiker1970

mtnhiker1970 Members

I cant imagine anythng more embarrassing for a man (young or old) than to be spanked on his bare bottom in front of a giggling pretty female he fancies or flirts with, or in front of a group of lovley ladies!... has never happened to me, but I both cringe at the thought of it happening and sometimes even fantasize about the who,what,where how of it having happened to me in my past (but with women I knew I would never see again! lol... like that summer job in college by a female boss in front of the pretty secretaries!)... even today I have a few very attractive female friends (very platonic, and very distant... like maybe I see them once a year)...some my age, some younger, some married, some not.. and all for whatever reason, I would never have a romantic relationship with... if you gave me the chance to be spanked by one of them - in front of one or two of the others, I would screw my eyes shut.. take a deep breathe in.. think about it for 2 seconds and excel says "ok...ok... YES I agree to have Tracey spank me over her lap on my bare bottom in front of Julie and Kristine' (YIKES!!!!) ... not sure how I could ever get it to happen, but damm that would be 'hot' and make for some memory!!

Joe90 likes this.
  16. Jacob1994

Jacob1994 Members

I can relate. My mom had no problem putting me over her knee at any age at home. I definitely enjoyed them as I got older. Even if I hated it in the moment.