ASAP answer on xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Ganjabeliever, Apr 6, 2008.

1. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

so youve been waiting for the one answer in this thread for 6 months that said it would be good to do it that way, but you dont take heed to the other 4 pages that gave you a different answer... i wouldnt stick anythng up my ass except a roll andi would have to know it was a damn good one at that

2. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

i read an experience in the erwoid vault about that and it was about a group of girls that did this with xanax and they said the outcome wasnt very pretty as thier pussies were hurting pretty bad afterwards... im sure you could look it up and find it somewhere on there... it was a while ago

3. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

hahahaha i just seen that post on the last page... the guy seen it too... and he posted the link to it... its pretty funny

4. IveBeenThere2

IveBeenThere2 Member

8 girls, lsd, mdma, xanax, and nitrous oxide, inserted vaginally.....must have been a crazy party LOL :D

5. aidanspops85

aidanspops85 Member

i know i would have loved to been a fly on that wall... or better yet then xanax or the rolls...haha

6. dervishh

dervishh Guest

Why is it this site that always has the close minded homophobes? the only problem with plugging xanax is that it is not water soluble, because you have to buy a baby cough syrup feeder that looks like a large rig and in a small container like a pill bottle or something fill it with hot water put the pill in let it dissolve, mix it a few times suck it up with the baby feeder use some lube for the end of the device, insert slowly and it starts to take affect almost instantly, it's close to shooting it up. Opiates, mostly morphine work best this way, where as you only get about 15% orally but you get like 85% when plugged that goes for morphine and morphine derivatives only anything else just hits faster and harder.

7. essence25

essence25 Guest

I know is old thread but have to add this. Very simple to plug anything as long you have a 10ml baby feeding syringe and a SHOT glass + razorblade & spatula.

Flatten/Powder the pill on a sheet of paper with a spoon, fill in water in shot glass, bit less than half the glass and bring to boil in microwave then add crushed pill/s and stir for 2 minutes. Let it cool for 15 min then pull in the syringe and gently with the tip shoot it fast in back door. Thats it 10 min later all good. This works best on MS Contins orange chalky pills that have the wax protection but can be used for anything else. The shot glass is crucial due to the fact that it can heat up alot and stays hot with little water.

Not sure how water soluble Xanax is but if it is, it will work. +all the buffer stuff will sink to the bottom so your water will be pretty clear.

Oh yea if you're one of those that have ahole gag reflex LOL, just need an extra item a small rectal enema syringe just use it before the above procedure for a cleaner and less hassle retention.

8. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

Alprazolam is not water soluble. that's the problem with it.

9. acidphyre

acidphyre Guest

I know I'm bringing back the dead here and I'm a n00b on the board, but I have over 15 years experience in the use and future potential of mind-altering chemicals/drugs/formulas. Orally, I need at a minimum of 5-10mg of alprazolam or I feel nothing. I was just doing some experiments and I must say with conclusive proof that alprazolam plugged, first, has a much quicker onset (5-10 mins,) and has much stronger effects. I'm feeling a great benzo buzz. To do this, I took a childrens medicine syringe and drew in 2ml of hot water. Then, I squirted the water into the bottom of a medicine bottle and dropped 3 peach .5mg alprazolam in. I swished it back and forth until the pills broke apart, then I drew the solution back into the syringe, inserted the tip of the syringe (1/2",) pressed the plunger, and It was sweet as fuck and I highly recommend it!

Verdict: Guilty of being awesome!

10. lakestreet612

lakestreet612 Members

I’ve been taking benzodiazepines for 5 years now started with xan bars everyday. Then I finally got RXed klonopin. Was on that for 2 years. Then switched to Valium fir about a year. Now I’m on Xanax, 1mg 3 times a day.

I’ve taken every roa possible expect needles. Never done or will never do needles. Not my thing. Anyways, in regards to Xanax, snorting does work for a quick rush but I does not last long. If you have an ample supply and tolerance to xanz, then take 1 mg 30 mins before snorting another 1mg. You’ll be floating. If your tolerance is really high, then double that procedure.
    As far as plugging it, I Crush up 3mg very fine then put it in an empty capsule. I use a empty green tea capsule then put the powdered xan in it. Get it wet with your spit then stuff that shit right up that hole. Lol. It takes about 20 mins to kick in but it hits hard as the capillaries in the anus absorb it fully. But everyone is different. But for me it’s heaven.