ASAP answer on xanax

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by Ganjabeliever, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Oxyrisin2

Oxyrisin2 Member

are you fucking serious snorting is the only way to go, I snort 2mgs and within 5 minutes I'm fucking flying. hell ya snort away.
    and the person that can't figure out how to put powder up your ass, giv3e up drugs.LOL
    But why plug when eating is just as effecient. but snorting is a quicker onset:cheers2:

2. Jim12350

Jim12350 Member

Xanax is not water soluble so barely any of it goes through your mucus membrane in your nose. The only reason you're feeling anything quicker is mostly because you're breaking up the pill for snorting so it hits you faster when it reaches your stomach. You would be better off parachuting. You feel it in 5 minutes that way too...coincidence?

3. meridianwest

meridianwest Senior Member

when you snort alprazolam it's not absorbed by the mucous membrane. instead it drips down into your stomach and is absorbed by the GI tract just as it would have been if you had eaten it. so no difference, other than a time delay.

4. Akenes

Akenes Member

another myth...benzo's are lipid soluble. that's all that matters when snorting. snorting does work.

5. irie_lady_420

irie_lady_420 Member

what he said :D

6. Jim12350

Jim12350 Member

Xanax is less lipid soluble than other benzo's. That's why snorting a valium actually isnt completely pointless, although I'd still prefer taking 15 orally than snorting 12 for a similar effect, but alprozolam is pointless to be snorting, since it isn't as lipid soluble. Xanax also tastes like shit when you snort it, that drip is almost unbearable, yet I've done that about 20 times. I went through my snorting stage too, you'll grow out of it.

7. u4ik

u4ik Member

roflmao yeah i thought plugging was retarted till i tryed it! God-Damn my leggs would bearly even work for me, and no its no gay, all a person is trying to do is get the most out of their products.imo

8. happydude_60

happydude_60 Senior Member

I'm sorry, but that's even more hilarious than butt-plugging the things. :D

9. shermin

shermin Bazooka Tooth

i did that before seeing "extract"...apparently...i don't remember it at all :eek:

10. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

haha in the movie ben afflecks character is a huge fan of xanax, but instead of giving the guy xanax he accidentally gives him ketamine (never knew they pressed K into pills)

11. sw0o0sh

sw0o0sh Banned

Let's not stick drugs up our asses man lol

12. Tommy Diesel

Tommy Diesel Visitor

break em up and let them absorb under your tongue swim wouldnt stick nothin up his ass i dont care what it bypasses.xanax sticks are everywhere around here

13. Tommy Diesel

Tommy Diesel Visitor

Marilynn Monroe died by butt-plugging some barbs....Seconal I think.Who wants to snort all that talc and filler.Third one of the ingrediants in xanax is ducosate sodium an OTC laxative and stool softner so you would probably shit them out before they take hold-Colace is made from ducosate sodium and about 15 other brand name laxatives and stool softner.....ppl never cease to amaze me

14. opiaddict

opiaddict Member

this is sick man,why would you not just munch it,fuck putting stuff up ur ass.

15. Alpfaable

Alpfaable Guest

I would have to say plugging xanax hits me the hardest, most spaced out almost energetic feeling. Its how i do all my narcotics i do have to say it makes you get addicted alot faster/more, similar to shooting up. Almost a high just getting everything ready..... but yeah every now and again when my tolerance is high ill plug 1 or 2 .5mgs and take half a 350 soma or a full one and im feelin good for a few hours... usualy night time. Goodluck~

alpfa

16. s0ma

s0ma Member

this thread makes me lmao
    what what in the butt
    anyway. never tried it. never will. i just let them dissolve under my tongue or eat them. yumyumyum.

17. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

what if a girl would try that, but up her pussy?

had any of ya tried that?

i would put them beneath my tongue, or bite on it once, and swallow ...

for plugging: push the xanax into a cotton ball, into a barrel of a paintball gun, and plug it, and as soon as u pull the trig, it will reach yor brainzz
    possible side effects are that u will have kids with big balls

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That's what people mean when they are referring to xanny bars.

19. PeaceAndRasta

PeaceAndRasta Senior Member

hahahaha ! lol
    reminds me of soo many people sayin xanny bars, and this made me laugh
    :quote:"That's what people mean when they are referring to xanny bars. ":quote:

20. s0ma

s0ma Member

here's an article you might find interesting... it's called the **** odyssey lol. from erowid.
    http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=26033