As I break the hymen of the paranoid forum...

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by Mui, May 8, 2004.

1. Mui

Mui Senior Member

prozac works good against paranoia

2. Maverick83

Maverick83 Guest

*peers out of the slits in his aluminum foil helmet*
    It does?

3. babynug

babynug Member

i felt paxil did better with my paranoia then prozac. just my experience, but everyone is different

4. Graham

Graham Member

what exactly is paranoia? is it when you think everybody is out to get you or something?

5. charredacacia

charredacacia Member

yes. and know what doesnt treat paranoia? weed.

6. Graham

Graham Member

oh right i used to think it meant that you had brain cancer or something.. stupid me :p its beacuse i heard the term on ER or something years ago.

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

mmm... prozac...

8. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

It makes for good mind control, too.

9. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

*goes off on paranoid rant* prozac is used to brainwash the children...much like flu shots...how do you think bush won the election???...thats right, prozac...the man takes prozac....we'r all slaves to the pharmacudical comanies....their chemicals are made to control thoughts.....never, ill never give in....ill never take prozac...my thoughts are my own....GET OUT OF MY HEAD BRAIN CONTROLING CHEMICALS...OUT

*retreats to home made bomb shelter*

10. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

That's right. Keep on trusting the multi-billion dollar corporations that own you.

11. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

no, but seriously though, i dont trust anti-deppesants. they work for a while but then slowly make you deppressed again, so you think you need to continue using anti-deppresants. thats how they get rich. i used to take all kinds of different deppresion meds, and never felt better than i did when i stopped. i was told i would never be able to be "normal" or happy unless i took these meds...and it was then i threw them out, and refused to be depressed anymore (thats correct, i chose to be happy...we create our own reality, and that includes our own hell, if thats our choice) i dont really by into the whole "chemical imbalance" thing. as i supposedly had one. if your chemicals are imbalanced, then balance them....only you can heal your mind.