As anyone ever had this issue with these sort of toilets?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Idle_Billy, May 6, 2019.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

In my country more so within city limits. Outside of them being a little private about it is of course appreciated and you won't get fined then if somehow a cop would still notice.
    Since restrooms at gas stations are often somewhat nasty too I prefer to just stop near some trees. A nr 2 stop not near a hotel or something would be avoided. No bucket or gas station restroom for me there!

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

as far as i know we don't really get any legit hobos here. but the homeless who don't stay in the shelters have actually built themselves a "neighborhood" of really nice "houses" out of various fallen branches down by the river in the park. like with multiple rooms and everything.

3. this is fun

this is fun Banned

Alternatively you could go to a restaurant and have a bite to eat there and use their toilets.

I have watched Highway patrol and people do get caught pissing in public. Even if you think it's ok be aware of who it is that is around you when you need to go.
    I know that facebook is frowned upon in here but i did see a facebook page that caught somebody taking a leak on the inside part of their drivers seat door.

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

buses and trains have restrooms, generally better maintained then gas stations. not all public ones are bad, the ones at rest stops out in the boonies are usually ok.
    of course transit buses don't. but neither does your car unless its a camper van that you can have one built into.
    some states actually require grocery stores to have public rest rooms, but not to let public use employee ones.
    using the ones in fast food joints, i've always considered it a reasonable courtesy to buy something off of them, either before or after.
    even if its just a coffee or a coke. my favorite book stores and laundrimats have them, but not barns and nobil, dispite having a star bux inside.
    if the road is paved, i don't consider that wilderness, even if you do see bears and other large wild creatures crossing it.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You have to admire them for their clever and industrious nature

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I hate having to piss so bad that stopping on the highway is necessary, but it has happened to me. I have learned how to do it without raising suspicion.

I have been in a Latin American country where people freely pull off onto the shoulder and piss openly. Ladies try to exercise some modesty but guys make no effort to hide their wangs from traffic and nobody reacts. Not allowed in a "free" country, however.

7. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hahahaha good one!