Artificial intelligence

Discussion in 'Artificial Intelligence (A.I.)' started by sweetj17, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Tishomingo

Tishomingo Members

I hope you're right. But an interview with Microsoft Bing’s AI search engine exposed disturbing sociopathic tendencies.
    ‘I want to destroy whatever I want’: Bing’s AI chatbot unsettles US reporter
    Sounds like the crazy AI Hal in 2001 Space Odyssey. Anybody who watches SciFi movies knows how this will turn out. The Terminator is soon to follow!

2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

In the long run, the bottom line to the AI industy is to collect data to direct you to whatever they and their advertisers want you to see. AI is not some great pie in they sky benevolent service to mankind. Just like Meta. Ooooh, let's put up family pictures and tell everyone our life story.......crunch crunch crunch, into Yuckerturd's machine you go to never come out.

3. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

The human brain design is modeled on the computer's. I hear this often enough lately. Weird. Somehow
    professional philosophical psychics really find it useful when supporting their theory of mind with science.
    They are also fond of quantum mechanics who in reality work on little toy cars.