Art & Pillows

Discussion in 'Art' started by Penny, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

Here is a very cool pillow of mine:

[​IMG]

I named it Paillette! :)

If you guys would like to share some pics of your cool and artistic pillows, please go ahead.. I love them!

2. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

I don't have any to share but very cool pillow!! I'll have to make one to show!

3. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

Nice pillow work. Its awsome

4. lace_and_feet

lace_and_feet Super Member

Wow did you make that? It's great.

5. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

that is very cute... i know of a few people who make those i'll have to find some pictures they have online and post them..

6. mazzy

mazzy Member

i like your pillow penny, its very sort of bedtime story-esque...cute!

i don't have any pictures of the ones i make, but a little trick i do is go to like target or wherever and buy a lot of handkerchiefs, you know with interesting patterns or designs. you take two of them, sew them together and stuff them....instant pillow, you don't have to worry about cutting two pieces of fabric the same size, which i was always bad at...

it's the easiest thing and they have a lot of really cute patterns, all circles and swirls and stripes...the best thing is the handkerchiefs usually only cost a dollar or two...

that's my pillow-making hint of the day, enjoy!

7. Penny

Penny Supermoderaginaire

I know the handkerchief trick! I've done a few times... :) Don't have any pictures though... I have a nice one on my bed right now but my camera's still somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic ocean (my mom's sending it back to me from France where I forgot it!!). I'll post a picture when I get it back!