ARRRRRGH (weed-jacking)

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by BudToker, Jun 3, 2007.

1. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I was at a frieds weekend long party. Everyone there I knew from High School and we were all chill, all friends. We had 3 different types of weed from 4 people. One kid brought 1/2 of mids, me and some friends pitched in and bought a 1/4 of dank, and another friend brought a 1/4 of maui wowie. So we're smoking, drinking, smoking, playing beer pong, etc. and all the weed is laying on the table inside. A little later on another friend (lets call her "X") shows up with her boyfriend (lets call him "Y") and they bring a few grams of his home-grown. So we ask Y to roll a blunt (none of us could roll one with cigars and we had no blunt wraps) and he is ok with it. He uses his weed (we didn't say he had to or anything) and we smoke it inside. The rest of the night Y complains about how he is out of weed. Everyone expect X and Y proceeds outside after the blunt is done and continues partying. Eventually X and Y come out as well. We all pass out or retire to bed and when we wake up the next morning our 1/4 of dank is gone! :( The last people to be seen with it were X and Y and they are greedy potheads (as demonstrated by Y constantly complaining about being out of weed when he only brung a few grams and everyone else brought way more). Everyone concluded (after the weekend long party of course) that X and Y took it because we only smoked a gram at the most and the baggie was sitting on the table when everyone went outside to party. I hate weed jackers! Just had to vent lol, thank you for your time.

2. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

That fuckin sucks man. Kick his ass.

3. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

kind of a sketchy situation, cant say im with or against either party

4. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Agreed. I wouldn't usually resort to violence, but that's a cardinal sin....a stoner no-no.......blasphemy, even. Beat that mofos ass and fuck his girlfriend in her anal cavity[​IMG]

5. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

His girlfriend is hot (but she doesn't shave and is a hippie) and I would definetly fuck her if I could! lol But yeah, they are assholes if they took it and bitches for whining about 4 grams of weed all night when everyone else bought more, bought the beer, and brought hookahs and shisha. I mean come on! They get all that free shit and they complain about 4 grams when they have more waiting for them at home?! :mad:

6. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Yeah I hate people like that. They give stoners a bad name.

7. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I garuntee no one else took it because everyone else had their own weed (or they don't like weed that much) and no one else went in the house after we smoked the blunt (except when we went to bed, and I passed out on the couch right next to the table with the weed on it so it's unlikely it was taken after people went to bed).

8. kar33m

kar33m Member

time to kick Y's ass....hard!

9. 40oz and chronic

40oz and chronic 'Nuff Said

you guys only smoked a gram of all that bud? shit i'd be pissed too if everyone smoked my 1/8th from a blunt and no one put there bud in on it. but that's childish to steal it all like that. they could at least took 4 grams :p

10. Chaseman80

Chaseman80 Member

haha I agree...

11. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

No. We smoked a gram of the dank, a 1/4 of the mids (we were saving the better stuff for when other people arrived), and some of the Maui Wowie (which was the best weed there and if he had taken that I would have hunted him down). He volunteered to use his weed and we told him he could use ours and smoke it too. Plus his weed wasn't amazing or anything. It was maybe a little better than our dank...MAYBE.

12. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Mids better than dank?

I think if he would have stayed he would have been repayed in weed because other people had some that they were all smoking. Right?

If he had a problem he should have asked people to all pitch in.

13. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

I never said mids were better than dank. I said we smoked a lot of the mids we had because we were saving most of the Wowie and the dank for when our other friends arrived. By the end of the weekend we smoked all the weed. He smoked the rest of the mids and the Wowie with us, so he got "payback". Plus he drank the beer, tequila, vodka, and rum, and smoked the shisha we payed for.

14. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

O ok I see

15. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

thats retarded man..
    that whole situation sounds so shady

i hate shady people, and people who complain about weed.

16. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

lol I only complain about weed in two cases: 1. I have no weed (that includes no one around me has weed I can smoke) 2. People steal my damn weed! ARGH!

17. squirell tree

squirell tree Member

dude that sucks i hate people like that, I would be so pissed... I was at a party where they had 3 lbs of weed in a huge pile for anyone to just take and smoke and there was 4 7 foot bongs there and it took like 3 people to clear one bong lol it was great.

18. slinkie

slinkie Member

I hate to be the asshole of the group, but if it's a party why the fuck is anyone keeping track of what is getting smoked in the first place?
    At our parties....if you bring some pot to smoke, it'll get smoked...end of story.
    That way no-ones feels get hurt and no bud gets stolen....or *taken* to replace what they used.

Either way, shitty situation all around. You should have done the quarter test before opening up your home to others you may not trust.

My Quarter Test: get a plain old quarter you have lying around and when you know you have company coming over, lay it on the back of the toilet everyone will be using. Pay close attention to who goes in, then check to see after they finished to see if they put the quarter in their pocket without saying anything to you about it.

If they steal the quarter I keep an eye on them till they leave then don't allow them to return. Silly I know, but I hate thieves. If they will steal a lousy quarter, they will steal anything given the chance.

19. SunshineChild

SunshineChild Mad Scientist

I can see the concept behind it, but what a waste of weed.

20. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Huh?