Arghhhh! Doctors.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by antithesis, Jan 6, 2005.

1. Takemenow

Takemenow Senior Member

p.s. is everything ok with u....the dr didnt find anything really bad wrong or anything

2. hiro

hiro pursue it

I hope you are okay Christine. I had an ENT named Dr Ho. My dentist is Dr Love :D :D

3. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

All these Doctors with cool names. My dentist name is Dr. Miller. blech..boring

4. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

ummm well l do work for them, l work with 4 doctors... I have great respect for many doctors as I know how hard they work. However l have met some crappy doctors over the years. If you want a good doctor you have to do your research and find out what qualifications they have.

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Oh yeah, I'm fine. My doctor thought I might have this Marfan's disease which is the one where your aorta (sp?) bursts and kills you insantly. But the hospital said that I had an "athletic heart" and that it was above and beyond good condition. So no worries.

It was actually very disturbing to see my heart beating and all the valves! It creeped me out :p

And I still have 0 cavities. The bad news is that my wisdom teeth are growing in wrong and I have this problem where I can't open my jaw far and so they have no idea how to get them out. It'll be a fun thing for them to puzzle over :)

6. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Dr Ho! lol, that is a good one!

7. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I'm afraid of doctors.....strangely when checking the birthday book for my date, it said that the person may be hard to get to the doctor. my wisdom teeth are coming in wrong as well, I should have got them out as a kid on my parents insurance but...I was afraid.\

they only hurt for a day or two every couple of months.

8. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

yes, but dont they crookify your toothy smile?

9. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Luckily, if I have to grow my wisdom teeth it... which I'm pretty sure I'll have to as there is really no other alternative besides breaking my jaw... they will only make my teeth crooked and I don't give a flip.

10. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

my bottom teeth are crooked, but they always have been...I like the way they look though.

the main problem is that sometimes a shrp edge that is coming in kind of scrapes the inside of my cheek....happens only sporadically though. I'm probably going to eventually have them taken out by dental students at the college.

11. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

I have all 4 of mine. and a straight smile. my forward thinking dentist when I was in sixth grade knew I would have another dentist when they came in so sold my parents on removing my forward most molars and pulling my aft teeth forward when I got braces, just so the wisdom teeth could come in unhindered. I personally think it was a stroke of genius. he prolly got a thousand bucks from my dads insurance provider and I get to have wisdom teeth.

12. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

That happened to my mom, too, crummy, minus the braces.

Personally I have had four regular impacted wisdom teeth removed, and 2 small ugly mutant wisdom teeth removed. 12 years apart. I really hope I don't grow any more.