Arghh i need your opinions!

Discussion in 'Higher Ed' started by cinnamon_starrr, May 25, 2006.

1. cinnamon_starrr

cinnamon_starrr Member

[​IMG] Arghh i need your opinions!
    Hey,

Im a little stuck. Im at high school, im doing ok except i keep skipping classes because i have a project due etc that i havnt done. I just cant find enough time and all of that. I have the thought of what i want to do when im older etc that i cant seem to work out and i dont know if the subjects im doing are right for me or if when i realise this its going to be too late. Im always in trouble for skipping classes, I dont live with my parents so i cant talk to my mum i feel oh so trapped! I know i am the only one who can work this out but im crying out for your advice and id love anyone who can help me thru this :)

2. Stillravenmad

Stillravenmad Member

I understand your stress. Skipping classes to catch up, however, is counterproductive. You're just going to fall more behind.

What you could do is have a conference with your teachers and discuss your situation. Maybe they will give you extentions if you stop cutting class.