Are You Woke?

Discussion in 'Christianity' started by juggawatta, Jun 13, 2018.

1. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

Christianity is the opposite of rebellion. It's slavery to those who don't want to belong to God.

I'm powerful in my religious life but powerless in my human life.

True evil souls despise faith and want very much to keep people far away from God and poisoned to hate God. What's up in the world today, which is what the video is about, is the vilification of God and the exalting of lucifer. God is the bad guy. Lucifer is the good guy. Isaiah 5:20.

2. juggawatta

juggawatta Love

But the story is not about salvation anymore. It's about judgement and destruction. The world isn't going to be made a better place, it's going to be destroyed and turned into a huge prison of slaves. God wants us to cling to him. That's the story.

3. Running Horse

Running Horse A Buddha in hiding from himself

Well since we're in the Christianity sub forum I'll simply state I respect your beliefs but I personally can't bring myself to view humanity so bleakly.

4. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

I left Christianity about five years ago, but I believe in Jesus, and believe that his message was powerful. I think the point of his life was to free people from living a life chained to religion and despair. I often wonder if he'd be disappointed to see what Christianity looks like, at least in the west.

Meliai likes this.
  5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

[​IMG]

Meliai likes this.
  6. Deidre

Deidre Visitor

lol ^^

I doubt he'd be a repub.

7. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Just more crazy conspiracy crap with religious righ tovertones--nothing to give a second thought to. "Woke" is the past tense of the verb "wake", and in urban slang, it means politically aware of the current scene. Urban Dictionary: Woke There's More To "Woke" Than You Think The video is the opposite of woke. It tries to promote false consciousness, so that the viewer is prepped to fight phony nonsters instead of being aware of real problems in the world around them.

BeatinFeet69 and tumbling.dice like this.