are you white?

Discussion in 'The Hip Polls' started by Deranged, Feb 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamaican_youth

jamaican_youth Senior Member

10%?

2. lavender waze

lavender waze Member

only half.
    mom is mexican, native american, portuguese and basque.
    dad is a blond-haired blue-eyed irish, english and norwegian.
    i look like my mom.
    ~ mixed plate

3. Booga

Booga Member

My father's side of the family were Jews from Vitebsk and L'vov; my mother's side of the family were Catholics from County Cork. In Manhattan, where I grew up, that passed for white, as it does in Arizona, where I live now. (By local standards, "white" means "not Mexican.")

But whenever I meet one of those red-headed, freckled-faced Southern types, who looks as though all of his ancestors came from the same lane in Belfast, I suddenly feel like a Gypsy -- swarthy, foreign, and faintly disreputable. Super-blond people from northern Europe have the same effect on me. When I compare their looks to my own, it seems that no man has the right to call himself "white" if his eyebrows are visible from more than ten feet away.

By the way, could someone please note for the record that I HATE the term "Caucasian"? I've met people from the Caucasus, and they were some of the nastiest, most mindlessly belligerent people God made. Nekul'turnye khuligany!

4. Yahowa13

Yahowa13 Member

I am white...this time around

5. spirit of the night

spirit of the night Senior Member

yup, I think it comes from the side of my family that lived in Barbados and that general area. So maybe my great great great grandfather/mother was black.

I am trying to find out more, but it is difficult.

xxx

6. prana

prana Member

no, actually I'm kind of peach :D

7. The Instinct

The Instinct Member

I'm a mangy mutt branded with different colored nations semen but overall I'm lightly tanned, baked, not fried...but I think our fellow zombies may call me white. However to me that's like putting Metallica in the techno section.

8. jamaican_youth

I'm really interested to see what you look like. Spirit too, I love mixed race people. I'm usually good at guessing the race. There's this guy who looks completely caucasian, very european looking, but I was able to pick that he was possibly 1/4 japanese, he had the slightest, very subtle yellow tone to his skin. Turns out his grandfather was japanese.

9. spirit of the night

Hey Jamaican, I know what you mean, I love peoples faces and trying to see if I can find out what their heritage is from their features.

You can try to find the Sub Saharan in me, I don't know if I can see it or not. I mean, it is only 10% but still, it might show.

But I would like to know if you can tell it's there, or if it stands out at all of if you would not have guessed if I had not said it was there.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks!

Blessings
    xxx

10. smoking_wizard

smoking_wizard Member

11. jamaican_youth

No, I would never be able to guess, but then again it's only 10%, so it's not really surprising. You're very attractive though, great face. Could you guess what I am? I have pics on my profile, I'm a real mix.

12. forwardventure

forwardventure Member

White...practically albino.

13. Kathryn O

Kathryn O Member

I'm white. But I'm so short some have argued that I'm a smurf.

14. spirit of the night

Yeah, It is not that obvious, but thanks!

You have great features, hmmm I would say yeah some black, irish maybe or some other caucasian, and possibly some native american? or am I way off?

Blessings

15. jamaican_youth

Hey not bad, I'm part jamaican and irish, the rest is italian and portuguese/indian. I wish I had some native american in me, they've got great bone structure.

16. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

Damn spirit is hot!

To answer the OPs question only about a 1/4 I'm guessing. My grandmother on my dad side is white and my grandfather on my mother side is native american other than that I'm black.

17. Shortbus

Shortbus Member

im white... but im black on the inside.
    fir shizzle.
    see how black i am?

18. lavender waze

lavender waze Member

i look like the avatar! (j/k) long brown hair, brown eyes and light brown skin with just the slightest smattering of freckles across my upper cheekbones...will attribute those to my irish/english blood.
    if i ever post my pic, will let you know.

19. wally m

wally m 14

half white

20. opel diamond

opel diamond burn out

i am white. too white. i need sunlight. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.