Are You Really Dry???

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Tuk_Tuk, Jun 2, 2004.

1. Tuk_Tuk

Tuk_Tuk Member

I have a tendency to lick my lips alot when Im high because they feel high. Anyway the last time I was high I was thinking... Are My lips really dry or is it in my head... I ask this because my lips usually feel chapped the next day and when I felt them high they didnt feel dry... So are they really high or am I dreaming????

Catch You On The Dark Side....

Peace,
    Jon

2. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

im pretty sure its all in your mind...damn cottonmouth

but ive never woke up with chapped lips, so my mouth could really be dry...im not sure

3. Eden

Eden Member

wear lipgloss before you smoke. or chapstick...whichever suits your fancy. drink lots of water in general.

4. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I get like that cuz I'm fairly pale skinned and I don't probably have the best health record. But anyway, I just keep sprite, gatorade, or water around.. just to keep myself comfortable.

It really depends on the weed too.. some do more than others.

5. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

You guys think that's bad but when I'm tweaking I usually have the goal to suck all the moisture out of my mouth. I can't even talk after a while. Cotton-mouth is easy to solve though. Just get something to drink!

6. Mr.Moon2

Mr.Moon2 Member

Bahaha, I do that sober. But it would be fun tweaking.

I got really baked on friday night and I sucked all the moisture out of my mouth and I couldn't even talk right. Mabye it was the mescaline on top of the pot but it was nuts.