Are you ghetto?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

Can you do that hand thing and talk the talk. I was listening to some teens from my church talking that hippity hoppity stuff. It's so weird. Where do they get it from, tv? We listen to Christain rock and folk music in church and in there no one has any rythem. Where does it all come from, people? Can you tell it's a Sunday? lol

2. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

No, I'm not ghetto at all!

3. Xac

Xac Visitor

Everything seems like a label or style with you Americans, being ghetto is just a reality for some.

4. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I can wear cheap clothes but my shoes have to cost something. I'm not into jewlry and gold,I'm alleric to it. I can wear a big silver hubcap but then my knee might give out. I could hold a blunt but then I might break out in hives. I could use ebonics but then my ma would spend all day correcting me. ghetto, it's too much for me to handle. Oh yeah! I could bring a thug home but then my ma would set the ADT and that wouldn't be very romantic on our small porch lol.

5. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

i live in a town where most people are phony, rich white kids who try to act all ghetto. its really annoying

6. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

i could talk the talk and dress like it - its how i was in high school for the first 3 years

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I thought ghetto was a jewish term for the places the lived when the germans started rounding them up? As for the quote current ghetto scene that I assume you speak of, well I could not, Im just a simple guy, dress all relaxed, make light hearted jokes about everything and just easy going.

8. Ha...come on, you know Australians aren't much different.

9. Xac

Xac Visitor

shhh.... lets pretend otherwise.

10. Oh...ok. Australians are real individuals yeah [​IMG]

11. Xac

Xac Visitor

Do you live in an apartment in the city?..

12. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

Don't make eye contact with people from the ghetto...they can smell fear....

13. LK1

LK1 Member

I live in western Syd with all the Ghetto wannabes... ahh watever i hate this area... But im greatful i dont live in Redfern :)

But to answer the question:
    Yes i am awesomely Ghetto KA-CHING BITCHEZZZZZ

14. Xac

Xac Visitor

I only posted that question because he looks like some guy i got high with in the city when i was drunk...

15. Ha ha, no, i live just out of town in a house. Thats funny though....the guy invited you in to get high?

16. Xac

Xac Visitor

No i was running around a club looking for someone with a pipe, this guy said he had a bong in his apartment if i was willing to share, so him, my friend and I got high in his apartment

Disclaimer: any mention of illegal activities is for humour purpose only.

17. Man, I need to start carrying bongs around with me.

18. Beyond-the-Clouds

Beyond-the-Clouds Senior Member

I'm ghettoer than yallz, nome sayin'? I can talk the talk and walk the walk fo' real.