Are You An Ass or Cock Man?

Discussion in 'Other Sex Discussions' started by james q, Aug 1, 2005.

1. bkcmar

bkcmar keep those feet bare

:p I like all aspects of a man. However, if I must choose I will pick cock and feet. I am extremely oral. I love to suck: cock, toes, nipples, etc.

2. hellaclean

hellaclean Member

all boys are hott. but i personally find arse, smile and feet as the hottest parts of man's body.

3. gayh8te69

gayh8te69 Banned

LISTEN UP U DOUCHE BAGS. BE MEN AND DONT SUCK ON DICKS.

[​IMG]

4. anvil

anvil Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I love to see a man with a nice arse but I think his personality is most important in the first meeting. I love a man with nice feet, cock, balls, and chest however, I want to please the man I am with as I enjoy giving pleasure.

5. Thomas_55

Thomas_55 Member

Definitely cock. Enjoy the touch and view.

6. PariahHex

PariahHex Member

I love a man with strong arms and a nice chest... so I can lay my head against him while he holds me...

Hah hah, I'm such a sap. I guess for sexual parts tho, I'd have to say I'm a cock man. I love the feeling of a nice, big dick inside me (agh... so lewd!!!).

7. misterrain

misterrain Banned

8. misterrain

misterrain Banned

I think it's more about body type. And attitude. I like guys who are physically bigger than me, and I like it when they're confident or a bit cocky. I don't really fetishize specific parts of people.

9. ruralblues

ruralblues Member

The whole male body is a work of art... but am very turned on to the jaw line as well as his cock.

10. bicuriousMatt69

bicuriousMatt69 Member

I'm a penis man 59 54.13%

11. Blisterhead

Blisterhead Banned

As for me, I'm just all homo. Dick, ass, chest, hair or no hair, I feel I encompass totally the Essence of Fag. Hell, I'm so genetically morally depraved, I don't care if the dude's even alive or not. For that matter, "dead" is kind of a turn-on, but only when I'm giving. Recieving isn't much of an option.
    But, anyhoo, I'm new here. You's, as being experienced fags 'n all, can you tell me where I can go to find a dude? I mean, since I'm sure you's are used to paying for it, I figure you must know.
    For reference to help you help me, I live in either Oregon or Massachussets. *tease!* :)

12. danny01303

danny01303 Member

im a realy cock man

13. LJDV

LJDV Member

I find the torso to be the best part of a man's body. The chest and the abs are the most desirable part for me.

14. Myname124

Myname124 Member

Asses are nice with the right jeans and right man. Who am I kidding, asses, to coin a nineties phrase are the bomb.

However how could you go wrong with a penis. Sizing men up by their ass is blase but wondering about a cock and hopes of a future encounter is more than a bomb; it's boombastic...

15. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

i enjoy every part of a man's body.

16. FLAM

FLAM Member

A rock hard cock truly is a thing of beauty. :cheers:

17. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

Besides his face and eyes, I love a man's chest and nipples. A nice, shaped (or at least defined) chest. And strong arms to match are a turn-on too. :)

18. Geneity

Geneity self-proclaimed advocate

Basically I like the whole package to be nice and fit. The torso and stuff are nice with abs, but I like nice arm and legs as well, and obviously a nice face =P.

But I do love the cock.

19. Star Cat

Star Cat Member

Oh yeah, I can go for that. ;)

20. Spammy

Spammy Member

I'm a hands on kind of cock man. :drool: