Are You able to Self fuck and cum in your own ass?

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by topper, Nov 12, 2018.

1. topper

topper Member

Are you able to fuck your own ass? Years ago I was able to self suck. I never thought about self fucking, or anything anal on me. Can't self suck any more but it's even easier than I ever imagined to fuck yourself. The good thing is you don't need a huge dick. The second time I did it, I was able to have an orgasm and shot into my own asshole, without a full erection. Just like when I self sucked, she wanted to see me do it, then called me a sicko. It never stopped her from asking me to do it again. She knows that I will always give her a show.

Richard70 likes this.
  2. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

omg, would love to be able to do both

Richard70 likes this.
  3. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've never been able to self suck myself and I tried many, many times. My cock is 8" fully erect and still couldn't reach it. A few weekends ago my wife was sucking me off and stuck the head of my cock in my ass and licked my cock to orgasm...Never thought I could fuck myself and it felt pretty good shooting my loads of cum in myself.

4. Samuel Wilson

Samuel Wilson Married Black Straight Bi Male in Dallas Texas

I can yes