Are you a pothead?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Orsino2, Oct 18, 2004.

1. Edward G.

Edward G. Edwardson

shall you cry?

what do you care if people smoke crack or drink booze or snort coke? it's their choice and it aint none of yer business. don be duh pigz, be HIP be HAIRY yo. (<<<don't be mean fer that i didn't make it up)

2. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

I definitely think they should legalize it. I don't do it, never have, but I think it should be legalized. It's just like when they had Prohibition, man, you know that law illegalizing alcohol in Canada like a hundred years ago? Yeah, crime and murder increased, I think they should just be like "Fine!" and give in...

3. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

I'm a pothead. I don't think I should be shot.
    I'm no more dumb than someone who's never smoked up a day in their life.
    I think pot should be legalized. It makes more sense than not.

4. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I'm with Moony. I seemed dumber when I smoked, but it was cause I didn't give a shit about anything. If I were to smoke now I'd still be a "smart" motherfucker.

If marijuana was legalized that would instantly fix the overpopulation of prisons. I think all drugs should be made legal; I believe that OD's would significantly decrease in number if that were too happen, because people could practice in moderation if they so desired to do whatever drug.

5. water_dreamer

water_dreamer I

yes they can practice in moderation and then OD on heroin..how wonderful the world would be then

6. MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia Member

All drugs should be legal. You got to stop the war on drugs. Slamming people with a prison snetance because they are addicts is not the way to get things done.

7. soulrebel51

hey, shit happens....

lol bad idea...:p

8. shameless_heifer

shameless_heifer Super Moderator

Pot is an herb.. not a drug.. it's a plant that grows wild for our use.. it is part of our medicine that Creator have given us..it doen not kill mame or distroy..marijuana has been used for thousands of yrs all over the planet.. It's like any other medicine.. it works for some addressing many aillments..it's not for everyone.. but it's like an asprin.. some can take it some can't..the only bad side effects it has is munchies and sleepies.. the smoke in the lungs isn't all that great but it doesn''t cause cancer or emphazima(sp).. Marijuana has vitamins and minerals in it if you drink it as a tea.. or in foodstuff..you can make it into butter and put it on your toast..you can bake in it brownies like Alice B.Tokeless..you can make a poultise out of pot for bites and stings and rashes..there are much worse plants out there than pot.. look at the Oleander.. it's deadly poison as is belladonna (moon flower).. but it's still allowed to grow freely..or poison Oak,ivy and poison sumack..the catus has needles that stick you and hurts like hell.. but they are allowed to live.. and you can eat.smoke or douch with them if you want.. The whole thing is about pharmacuticals..they rule the world.. mostly the USA..you are told from an earily age.. not to touch this plant or that plant..who's telling us not to touch the.. the doctors.. who's telling the doctors.. er' the pharmacutical companies..why??.. because they can't get a patent on them cuz they grow wild they didn't invent it... thay can't make any money on them.. so they make chemicals as close as they can to the plant source and shove them down your throats in the name of health..but we humans don't assimilate these chemicals and our bodies reject them and it kills our life force..any one that thinks a chemical is better than a natural substance is brain washed... yes I know the arguements on the wonderful drugs available.. that saves lives.. but lookie here.. down the line the side effects will get 'em and hurt 'em worse than the dis-ease itself.. People need to wake the fuck up!!!! and get back to the Garden..I'm not including any natural plant substance that has been prossed by other then drying and turn in to a deadly chemical.. I hate chemicals.. all of them.. they are what's poluting our bodies and our earth..were having a bunch of beautiful but brain damaged babies.. crackhead babies.. they are our future???? please shoot me now!!! I don't know how many of you have lost loved ones to chemicals.. but I have lost plenty and don't want to lose anymore..I'm not ready to settle for death.. I want life.. there is no life in drug use of any kind.. natural substance is all we need to live.. life force is what we want.. Blessed Be..

9. soulrebel51

why do you always write so much? :p

ill actually read this...that sucks, im sorry that happened to aya..

10. shameless_heifer

were you addressing me Soul?

11. soulrebel51

yes i was :)

12. shameless_heifer

I have a busy life Dearest Soul.. I try to get in what is being channeled through me..while I can.. it's messages.. no time to spare messages.. to all the people.. I could keel over at any moment or have lightening strike me.. time is precious..I have a writer's spirit.. it pours from me like a fountain..some people get what I'm saying some dont.. but eventualy will get it.. so I say it and say it.. till it is known by all.. I can't help it.. so much to say.. so little time left to cover the bases.. I am a messenger my sweet one.. Blessed Be..

13. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Today I physically channeled energy through a piece dining room table.

Just an extension of how much I love wood.... um, yes yes.

14. brokenwingz425

brokenwingz425 Member

ever met a crackhead?

15. PhluffHead 4

PhluffHead 4 Member

Didnt the government run commercials a couple years ago about how when you buy drugs, they could be from the middle east and profit a terrorist group?

Well if this is true, which I doubt it is anyway, that would be one more great reason to legalize it.

16. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I've seen a crackhead.

17. spooner

spooner is done.

its hilarious the number of people here who complain about christians/religions because they judge them... they sure judge stoners pretty harshly. as far as it goes, none of you should give a fuck at all what other people do in their spare time as long as it doesn't hurt anyone directly... they don't owe anything to society - so who gives a shit if someone is lazy. what's happens to the apathetic in america? they don't make as much money as they could? boo fucking hoo... no one needs a lincoln, and if corporations make a bit less money its no skin of my back.

now take a look at who could be considered the evilest people in the world right now.

George Bush? pretty unlikely he still smokes pot... but when he did he sure as hell wasn't blowing up this or that third world country.

5-Star American Generals bombing iraqi hospitals and schools? well i doubt they go outside the building to blaze every lunchbreak.

What about groups of people who callously let others die when its in their power to help them? Well... American Pharmaceutical Companies could release the patent to AIDS medecine. I bet a lot of impoverished, untreated, dying Africans/Asians might appreciate not dying for someone else's wallet. I bet their CEO's aren't chronics, considering how hard they push against legalization.

Now, Strawberry_Fields_Fo i'll just state for the record that i like a joint now and then... so go ahead and hate me, despite the fact it doesn't affect you at all. I'll just stick with feeling sorry for judgemental you and your choice to weather life unstoned.

18. SpectateSwamp

SpectateSwamp So pro Pot it's scary

I feel somewhat sorry for the Anti-PotHeads.. Never having experienced the Joy or Healing, We get from our beloved plant.

When growing Pot is legal: On July First Those dummies will get passed over for jobs because they don't smoke pot.
    They were brainwashed and will need a Big Hug on Pot Armistice day...

ZenKarma likes this.
  19. J_Eric_77

J_Eric_77 Members

Pot should be legal and it has become in quite a few states. Not just medical but recreational too. It is way safer than alcohol and tobacco combined. Whenever I visit my aunt and uncle in Arizona I consume small amounts of cannabis via edibles. Otherwise I have to be content with full spectrum CBD gummies. I don't live for pot but it sure has helped me in a lot of ways.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Bonghead here.

J_Eric_77 likes this.