Are you a cum slut

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Apr 14, 2021.

1. maturemale3346

maturemale3346 Members

Well I like cum, but not sure I'd call myself a slut

KC69 likes this.
  2. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Maybe a Cum Guzzler then

KC69 and maturemale3346 like this.
  3. slayer3737

slayer3737 Members

I would love to be a cum slut, especially since I love semen so much. I went to bathhouses, gay sex clubs, arcades, etc. for 21 years, sucking lots of cocks. But 8 years ago I had my first anal experience, finally fucking another man, and that changed everything for me, because I really got in touch with a deeper, gay part of myself, and finally really bringing it out more, accepting it more, and really loving it and being proud of that part of myself. So I stopped all the anonymous sex, and just started seeing other guys in each other's homes. So there's been no real opportunity to become a cum slut--at least not with the infrequency of my M2M hookups. But I do fantasize about having a regular FWB to suck and fuck many times a week. But even with that, despite my loving to be able to drink his cum every day, I think in that kind of relationship I would really want to breed each other's assholes a lot, to have that more intimate connection that only two men can have. But I suppose we could alternate between enjoying each other's semen orally and anally.

Gramps69 and KC69 like this.
  4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Being my man provides me with an average of three loads of cum a week to upwards of six loads I'd say I'm a cum slut. I acquired a craving for cum rather quickly, not just it's taste but the pulsating of his cock as he dumps his load into my mouth, his moans of pleasure while doing so, the scent of his cum, and yes, the texture of it while swirling it around inside my mouth before swallowing it. Yes, I'm a cock sucking cum slut with no limit to how much is enough.

5. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Your Man?
    You have a wife too I thought , unless that's another guy.

So you have a man in your life , would you sick off someone else?

It's ok to say here, I'm in Australia and married . I don't want to have a regular man, but I would try some stuff with a man.

Sucking a nice cock is one thing on my mind.

6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

You too..................

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yeah, he's my regular man for cock sucking twice a week and has been for the past 11 years. I'm also re-married now almost 8 years and she joins in sometimes too.

Honestly yes I would suck someone else off if he had a nice cock. I've yet to turn a guy away wanting a blow job so I guess I'm not too picky.

8. I am a cum slut I suck as much cock as I can and love to find used condoms for cum

Jcinalco and KC69 like this.
  9. This is the most unhealthy activity I’ve heard so far today. But the day is still young.:confused:

Well I'm curious likes this.
  10. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I have a close buddy that I satisfy multiples times a week. Throughout our friendship of nearly 13 yrs we have cultivated some like minded men who are all married but in sexless marriages. It seems the older one gets it doesn't matter how or who makes you cum. Whether I'm with just him or our group of older horned cum pigs we all love it when we make each other cum. when all 5 of us are together it gets messy and hot. I love cum wherever they want to shoot it.

Gramps69, Jonny44, KC69 and 2 others like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm right there with you Eddy, I've been with my bud for 12 years orally satisfying each other multiple times a week and over the past three years he's welcomed in three other married friends of his. I love getting naked with multiple men and going from cock to cock, mouth to mouth, and eventually bending over for all of them.

Gramps69, Jonny44, KC69 and 1 other person like this.
  12. Jonny44

Jonny44 Members

Your so lucky I want cum so bad

TroyPG and John1971 like this.
  13. John1971

John1971 Senior Member

I've a feeling that if I ever pulled the trigger and had sex with another man, I'd probably be a cumslut.

14. Eddy Simpson

Eddy Simpson Members

I guess you could call me a cum slut, even though I might get off the night before, I have a private buddy who before he goes to work visits me almost every morning and fills my throat with his seed. I am an early riser as he is and to kill the morning hours until the world wakes up we are feeding our cocks to each other.
    while the wife is sleeping up stairs he comes in to find me drinking my coffee sitting naked at my desk and slips out of his shorts and I eagerly suck his cock balls deep, and do I worry if the wife wakes up? Nope sometimes when she gets up early and she doesn't see me at the breakfast bar she knows im down stairs with my buddy. Sometimes she comes down and plays with us. Either way he will leave with an empty nut sack.

15. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep...Cum slut 100%. My present wife knows of, has met, and has played with my "Suck Bud" of almost 13 years now. We suck each other off 2-3 times a week and both our wives have walked in on us many times. They both know of and support that we service each other since they are unable to service us as often as we like and need. I love it when my wife walks in on me sucking his cock. Most times she's walked in as we're really going at it in a 69-sucking session. My wife really enjoys watching me suck his big cock as much as I enjoy sucking on it.

BJRathbone and Suburbanray like this.
  16. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

My wife's the same. when we did have sex, as soon as I came it was game over, so I saved it to put into her. Only a horny girlfriend or two were up for me going on to come again in them so they'd suck one out of me. With a bi male as horny as me, the lust went on all evening and we pumped out load after load.

17. NewlyBi269

NewlyBi269 Newbie

Definitely a cum slut. When my wife (who is my hotwife vixen) fucks another guy, she always lets him cum in her pussy and then asks me to clean her up, which I do without hesitation. When we go to the gloryholes, she will sit back and masturbate while I drain cocks for her viewing pleasure. If she sees a nice cock come through the hole that she wants to fuck, she asks me to step aside, milks him and then let’s me clean her up again. Then there’s the times I get a kitchen pass and get to go to the bathhouse for the day and just take cock after cock in my mouth and ass. When I get started, I just can’t stop!

18. bmobius

bmobius Members

The older I get, the more and more I find myself dealing with an INTENSE craving for cum. I'm not able to find another guy to have that kind of fun with right now, but fortunately, I can eat my own.

19. Pard71

Pard71 Members

Wow. I could be somebody's cum slut.

bmobius and Well I'm curious like this.
  20. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I always used to prefer swallowing cum. Its a easy way to clean up. Also its just hot isnt it? I loved being on my knees, looking up at my man as i submitted to him. Taking his dick into my mouth and pleasuring him to the point he ejaculates his sweet creamy nectar onto my tongue, made me feel so sexy. The taste and texture of his load was so satisfying.

Jcinalco, Suburbanray and LowHangers like this.