Are you a cum slut

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Apr 14, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

I never would have imagined it in the past, however I have become a big cum slut. Mostly my own. Ive only tried our friends a couple of times.I love it when my wife pegs me and makes me cum onto my face and into my mouth. She has pegged me and fucked it right into my ass.If I cum on the dildo, I'll lick it clean.If I cum on my wifes body, anywhere, I lick it off. Everytime I jerk off, I usually slurp it out of my palm. I never realized how much cum I eat and how much I enjoy it .If Im not eating it, Im wearing it. Definately psychological cum lust.

BiSal, soulpoker, liquid silk and 8 others like this.
  2. littlepenis

littlepenis Members

you & me both, I look forward to jo so I can eat it, cant get enough, wish I could cum like I pee to get more. also love other men's cum, try to suck as often as possible

BiSal, Baley, NewlyBi269 and 6 others like this.
  3. Escierto

Escierto Members

The only person that I am a cum slut for is my transgender girlfriend. Today I was in the shower giving her a show while she watched me on cam and jerked. God, what an amazing amount of cum she ejaculated all over her tummy. I was mesmerized looking at it. How I wished it had been down my throat or up my ass.

4. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I can't deny that I am and my wife agrees knowing I suck our boyfriend off 2-3 times a week and most times I suck two loads out of him. I love the texture, taste, and amount of cum he provides.

BiTheLake, BiSal, liquid silk and 7 others like this.
  5. lion1978

lion1978 The King

I'm just a slut

Peter_Goesinya, BiSal, Baley and 8 others like this.
  6. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

I would say so. It's fun.

LowHangers likes this.
  7. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I think the vast majority of us here are sluts... cum just comes with the territory [pun intended] :p

BiSal, jmadre, Danger88 and 1 other person like this.
  8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Swallowed six loads of cum this week, was a great week and have plans to suck a guy off today that I've never sucked off before.

9. Ralfee

Ralfee Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

So, how was your experience with the NEW guy?

10. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

How does one get so much action?
    I'm just looking for my first bi hook-up

BiSal, Baley and Pard71 like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

My wife and I have a m/f couple and I sucked him off more than usual that week. We're normally twice a week but snuck in an extra afternoon and he's always able to provide me with two loads. The "new" guy was kind of a disappointment. He had a nice cock and I enjoyed sucking on it for two hours but he was unable to orgasm.

Baley and jmadre like this.
  12. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Is that normal?
    I have heard some blokes don't orgasm from head.
    I guess I still enjoy being sucked and usually finish in her but I'm not opposed to a blowjob. Sometimes there might be a finger in my ass but it doesn't seem to turn her on. I think, she thinks ass play makes you gay.

you don't know if you don't try but my Bi fantasy is because I would try it once, I'm not planning on becoming Hay or having a relationship with a man other than sexuaI experience or occassional hookup. It hasn't happened do would be a rare thing if it eventuates.

I'm not opposed to trying something. If she tried to bring someone into the equation I'm open to listen and maybe try most things.

If she was going to get of on 2 guys fucking or sucking she can speak up.

13. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've heard that too from other guys I sucked off but managed to make them orgasm. It was frustrating but I still enjoyed myself.

14. Si69

Si69 Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

badrabbit and Well I'm curious like this.
  15. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

I want to be one, but currently I am not.

FWKbi likes this.
  16. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Wow, like you have 4 guys take turns on you? Wouldn't that hurt?
    I think I would prefer they just blow a load in my ass , that's if I ever get the chance

badrabbit likes this.
  17. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I swallow 3-4 loads of cum a week so yeah I'm a "Cum Slut"

badrabbit and FWKbi like this.
  18. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yes, he and I have been sucking each other off for about the past ten years. Sometimes our wives join us too.

BiSal, jmadre and (deleted member) like this.
  19. Sexualfunone

Sexualfunone Members

Had enjoyed eating my own cream pies since I did it first time I had sex. I was 12 and she was high-school senior. Daughter of parents long time close friends. I called her a cousin. Was a mutual thing. In my 30's I ate another guy's cream pie out of wife. Wanted to do it more. But when I gave my first bj and felt him cum in my mouth I told my wife few minutes later I had feeling she will not be only cum slut in the house. Instant addiction. Have feeling there's number of cumsluts in house now. Like mother like daughter.

BiSal, liquid silk, regina73 and 2 others like this.
  20. cohikr68

cohikr68 Members

Once had a group of four men meeting once a month for close to a year. Since I loved sucking cock, I drank a lot of cum from the other three. And enjoyed the hell out of it! Cum on my knees sucking, Cum laying on my back with them straddling my face. Cum with my head off the edge of the bed, They could cum at least twice every meeting and often more. Since I loved taking their cum, I do think I earned the CUMSLUT merit badge.

LowHangers and BiSal like this.