Are you a crystal or indigo child?...

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by AannaSolo, Jan 31, 2005.

1. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

As you may or may not have heard, these special beings are here to improve the state of the world... which are you?

We will describe the main features and characteristics of these people. But we want to stress that the Indigo/Crystal phenomenon is the next step in our evolution as a human species. We are all, in some way, becoming more like the Indigo and Crystal people. They are here to show us the way, and so the information can be applied more generally to all of us as we make the transition to the next stage of our growth and evolution.
    The Indigo Children have been incarnating on the Earth for the last 100 years. The early Indigos were pioneers and wayshowers. After World War II, a significant number were born, and these are the Indigo adults of today. However, in the 1970s a major wave of Indigos was born, and so we have a whole generation of Indigos who are now in their late twenties and early thirties who are about to take their place as leaders in the world. Indigos continued to born up to about 2000, with increasing abilities and degrees of technological and creative sophistication.
    [​IMG] The Crystal Children began to appear on the planet from about 2000, although some date them slightly earlier. These are extremely powerful children, whose main purpose is to take us to the next level in our evolution, and reveal to us our inner power and divinity. They function as a group consciousness rather than as individuals, and they live by the" Law of One" or Unity Consciousness. They are a powerful force for love and peace on the planet.
    The Indigo and Crystal Adults are composed of two groups. Firstly, there are those who were born as Indigos and are now making the transition to Crystal. This means they undergo a spiritual and physical transformation that awakens their "Christ" or "Crystal" consciousness and links them with the Crystal children as part of the evolutionary wave of change. The second group is those who were born without these qualities, but have aquired or are in the process of aquiring them through their own hard work and the diligent following of a spiritual path. Yes, this means that all of us have the potential to be part of the emerging group of "human angels".

Look here for further information...
    http://www.starchild.co.za/index.htlm#top

2. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

you ever thought about taking up a hobby?

3. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Yeah, making sure my crystal and indigo children go to their Steiner School.
    I sure do detest a hypocrite - are you still online?

4. jimmy_pop2000

jimmy_pop2000 Member

ive had people say im a "indigo" child, but did you ever stop and think that these "indigo" people are just intellegent forwed thinking people?

5. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

A hypocrite? I have hobbies... none of which include making up pseudo-scientific bullshit on the web, but I hope that works out for you.

I'm not trying to attack you or anything, but this is painfully ridiculous... you might wanna include something about the loch ness monster in your theory, make it a little more believable.

6. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

For insinuating that i am wasting my time on the web. The difference between enjoying life and not is a little faith. I hope you don't die a sceptic, what a boring and pointless life that would be... and man if you could experience what I've experienced, you would have faith, especially in the fact that scientists don't dictate to me how the world is...there's alot more going on than you can perceive.

So stop bringing everyone down and boy will you rock after an epiphany...

7. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

i've heard of this before, my mother said i was a Indigo child, but i have never heard of crystal children.

8. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I'm happy a a clam being cynical.

Nevermind what I said, it been a long long week.

Sorry for being rude. :D

9. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

i was just talking about indigo/crystal/rainbow waves in another thread in the psychic forum

have you read any of the books on the subject? i dont agree with everything that i've read about it, but most of it rings true.

i have a lot of the characteristics associated with crystal children. and i've known plenty of indigo's.

10. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

yes, inconsistant is a pretty accurate description. some concepts are difficult to put into words though, especially when you're dealing with energy and other realms.

11. nimh

nimh ~foodie~

in your user cp there's a thing called edit profile http://hipforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=editprofile it's in there. you have to have a certain number of posts, etc before you're allowed to change your title, but try it out, you might be able to.

12. purpleprincess

purpleprincess Member

I think I may be a crystal child, and I definately have undergone many a strange phenomina, quite recently it's been much stronger.

13. snelio37

snelio37 Member

indigo here

14. Silver Salamander

Silver Salamander Member

This is mildly interesting.....quite entertaining, too......but utter Bollocks nontheless. I think I shall go and write a book about the Tangerine and Rock Salt people. The cash could sure come in handy, and I'm sure to get at least one sale! :p

15. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I think it sounds pretty

16. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

We are all blossoming within ourselves on earth, into this higher state, so its no wonder that people feel familiar with this concept. Being Born again, born again :)

17. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

I must not be any of them......or the link doesn't work.

18. vivere_in_pace

vivere_in_pace Member

by what your describing im an indego...but what does it all mean...im very confused...please help me!