are you a bush supporter?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by soaringeagle, Aug 18, 2005.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

2. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing p ion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.=))

3. luvndrumn

luvndrumn Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'd support Bush until the end of the pier. Then I'd drop him like third period French.
    ~now who put all that chum in the water?:eek:~

4. trippymcnugget

trippymcnugget Member

10 out of 10?? What the hell? I like the guy, but not that much.

5. greengoddess

greengoddess Nature Freak!

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

6. Statistic#514v3

Statistic#514v3 Member

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10.:confused:

7. FNA

FNA Member

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing p ion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.=))

I think I scored one because I chose "George W. Bush: President for Life" to put on my bumper, because I thought it was funny, cause I wouldn't be surprised to seem him get a third term and eventually even kill democracy....but that's me.......

8. Communism

Communism Member

No.

I have no reason to be, and I do not like his pervert views, nor his mass killings.

9. Colours

Colours Senior Member

that quiz is incredibly biased, but i got a few good laughs out of it =D
    I would actually like to take an unbiased 'quiz' on the subject, as i would like to expand my knowledge of such world affairs.

10. Lodui

Lodui One Man Orgy

I think don't change horsemen mid-apacolypse is great advice. [​IMG]

I got 4/10. I think thats pretty fair. Plus I picked jesus on one of 'em.

11. trekker

trekker Intrepid Traveler

I support the president. I supported Clinton too. I love my country and I respect it's leaders. I find nothing grossly wrong with the current president and his cabinet. I feel safe and free, now more than ever. I agree with the results on this quiz.

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

12. Colours

Colours Senior Member

I believe the fathers of our nation would roll over in their graves if they saw the state of America now.

13. JayBird

JayBird Member

Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the window. You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

The mention of his name doesn't make me cringe. I cringe when I hear the dumbass speaking in public. I cringe everytime I hear about new casualties in Iraq. I cringe everytime I go to fill my car with gas. I cringe when I hear about bombings in London, carried out by the TRUE enemies, knowing damn well it's only a matter of time until it happens here.

14. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

what a lot of ol' bollocks.. but mildly 'a bit of fun..'

Your score is 10 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

Go me *yay*.

15. 0/10......

wow......

didn't know you could get 0 on 1/10 quiz....

16. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

You can.. strangely in this case when you agree with the 'right answers', so you get less points for being erm 'right- This involves answering in the most 'liberal/anti bush/anti iraq war way. As you have at least 2 chances of being 'right' this is fairly easy.

17. says something about about.......

I'm too sickly and dehydrated to have understood one of them (the family one) so I eeny meenie miny moed it.......

being sick sucks but is fun, endorphins are fun :D

18. SillyBird

SillyBird Greek Goddess

This is what my mom taught me when I was old enough to understand the whole government thing "You don't have to like the president, or even support the president, but the one thing you have to try to do is hold back from killing him". This little blurb has always worked for me, or atleast it will until I'm able to vote.

I also got a 0 on the quiz, so that actually makes me happy.

19. millownotme

millownotme Member

Your score is 0 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

:H

20. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.