Are you a boobs man or an ass man?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by -Stevey-, Jan 13, 2009.

1. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

beautiful boobs and a nice round ass .. like my wife's

Mirsman and 6Sailor9 like this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

All of the above!:)

Mirsman likes this.
  3. Slammin Sammy

Slammin Sammy Guest

Boobs, preferably fake ones, at least C-cups, but preferably DDs

4. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

I have to admit that I'm an ass man. It is bigger than the breasts after all. I wonder is there a little embarrassment for men in admitting this? An ass, after all, is not a feature unique to a woman. When you look at certain women you can really forget that - in a lot of ways - their ass is no different to a man's ass... minus the lack of hair and the different waist/hip ratio. In saying you are an ass man it kind of means that everyone knows that you would love to kiss or lick such a woman's ass...which I would. It's also where someone shits from, so that might have something to do with the embarrassment for me.

When I masturbate I never imagine myself titty fucking someone, but I'm always imagining fucking some ass.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2023
    6Sailor9 and Mirsman like this.
  5. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

I am definitely an ass man. Always have been, always will. There's nothing finer than a tight well toned ass in a pair of jeans or leggings...

6. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

I particularly like someone's smile; an open, genuine smile...especially if their eyes smile too.

7. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

and if there is a nice ass on the other side....jackpot...

8. Amontillado

Amontillado Member extraordinaire HipForums Supporter

Well, I'm a naturist, so I just smile and say "It's all good".

9. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Totally an ass man if it has to be one of these two, but a great smile and kind eyes get me every time.

There has to be personality to back it up - I would give up a great ass for a great personality and face.

Mirsman likes this.
  10. Deemed as Normal

Deemed as Normal Members

Well yeah, but such things are not meant to be compared anyway.

Mirsman likes this.
  11. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

It's all good.... an age old question draws tons of replies. Me? I love me some nice big shapely derrieres. Something about how the hips give a subtle (or not so subtle) hint to what gem is hiding below. Boobs are nice and I especially enjoy the lusty show as a beauty walks down the sidewalk wearing a silky clinging blouse and no restricting bra. The swaying of those gems is nothing short of electrifyingly erotic. However.... yes, however, I've have found over the years that my lust belongs to butts with substance. It's just how I was engineered (I'm guessing). Seeing a woman with a nice backside on display (it's why I really like the skimpy bikinis we can all see nowadays at the beach or poolside). Something about how those matching jewels jiggling in unison gets my ole ticker pounding.

12. Redwingsfan

Redwingsfan I’m just having a fun crazy time

I’m both I love small boobs and an nice bum gots he horny every time I see a woman with small boobs braless and a nice bum in a thong or cheeky panties mmmmm mmmm

Eyesropen, Mirsman, RIJACO and 2 others like this.
  13. mountain_seed

mountain_seed Members

I'm one of those weird guys.. if I MUST choose? her butt excites the animal in me.. boobs? they're for her enjoyment.. other than a conduit to get her thinking along the same lines as I'm thinking, I've never really considered them a sex organ.. but if SHE likes them toyed with, who am I to argue?

physically, I enjoy the sloping S curves from rib cage to pudendum and shoulders down her back and over/around her rear... I also like to trace the line from her lips, down her neck and over her sternum & belly to clitoris with my finger, then with tongue.. probing even deeper, eventually..

Nature is remarkable in her wisdom.. to think that the pelvis allows those legs to spread wide or tilt back and lay her knees over my shoulders..

simply amazing..

corny as it may seem - however - a person (by and large) cannot change what physical form they were born with without falsifying via surgeries/makeup..

but the eyes and smile are reflections of the true inner person I'm meeting and speaking with..

it's a lady's eyes and smile that stir my soul.. stirring my loins comes later..

Last edited: Oct 22, 2023
    Robynnsdad and RIJACO like this.
  14. RIJACO

RIJACO Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

LOVE this:D

15. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

mountain_seed likes this.
  16. Robynnsdad

Robynnsdad Members

Enjoyed the read and I would be in the same mindset (boobs versus derriere). To be specific, my tastes with ladies derrieres lie mostly in those who were adorned with curves (and substance). That's what really gets me going. The hips and the thighs are in tune with one another providing a visual display that I cannot think of anything more stimulating.

mountain_seed, 6Sailor9 and RIJACO like this.
  17. x4_Quickee

x4_Quickee Members

Vagina man here!

mountain_seed and 6Sailor9 like this.
  18. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

I can only see one or the other when having sex, unless I use mirrors and cameras. I'm a mirrors on the ceiling and camera man myself. VR and AI are the Future! Because sex is a very private and personal affair.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  19. BiGuy2024

BiGuy2024 Members

Last edited: Feb 16, 2024
    mountain_seed likes this.
  20. BI38DDBOOBFAN

BI38DDBOOBFAN Members