Are women from venus?

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by Dr Phibes, May 29, 2006.

1. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

I am a man and have just read a conspiracy theory that women are from venus - well I put it down after a couple of pages because I thought it was nonsense but thinking about it, it could be true - as half the time I just dont know what women spend their time thinking about. While blokes tend to be in discussion rooms chattin about politics - women have dicussions about their favourite shoe shop?
    Is this fair to leave men to do all the meaningfull work around here.
    I have this discussion a lot with my partner - perhaps that is why she is about to leave me - as I dont like shoe shops

2. hummblebee

hummblebee hipstertist.

Did it ever occur to you that your partner is not EXACTLY the same as EVERY OTHER woman?!

3. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

troll... [​IMG]

4. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

what an epiphany :D , wow I need to call the UFO control and homeland security :D

5. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

Wrong.
    They're from Hell.

6. Jedi

Jedi Self Banned

:D except some women, they are made in heaven, aah yes.

7. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

Ive done a lot of research and my partner isnt different to other women,
    quite a lot of her friends are like that, and all my male friends partners too.
    The book also had another conspiracy
    Men are from mars - which is absurd as I was born on Earth
    I admit I only read the back cover and a couple of pages but soon put it down
    when I realised me-julie was off to buy more shoes (BY A TOP DESIGNER) on EBAY !!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    She may be from venus
    which planet do you women come from then
    did you mean she might be different to you
    Are you from another planet?

8. SithInHeels

SithInHeels Banned

Generalizing people by the planet they come from - that book's for planet racists.

What horrible assumptions/generalizations would they make about a gal like me just 'cause I'm from Tatooine?

9. Dr Phibes

Dr Phibes Banned

cool !!!
    Do you know about books by women that try to tell women not to look at shoes all the while and think about things like ---- well... like what makes the world economy tick over
    and how to use a computer and things that guys are interested in?
    I only ask because it would help save our relationship - as she knows I dont like looking at womens shoe shops and talking about whether she should have a handbag by Takishi Murikami. I just wish she would take an interest in maintaining her computer so I didnt have to - or have a convesation about democracy once in a while
    A good book of womens computer help would be good
    I am sure you will think I am being fascile or facetious if I say - maybe it could have a picture of some shoes on the back cover