Are we witnessing the collapse of America?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I am glad that you agree with me. Does anyone ever stop to ask what China are going to do with all the money we send them in return for the inferior goods that they send us?
    In fact they bring it back and invest it, resulting in China now owning 40% of London property, our entire film industry, along with countless other businesses.
    Perhaps the latest and most unbelievable is electricity. They cant find a long enough cable to sell it to us, so instead they are planning to own and run nuclear power stations in the UK. Even the reactor control rooms will be in China, connected via the internet.
    Should we ever fall out with them, they wont even need to send us a bomb. Just press a few buttons and we go up in a cloud of smoke.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh, well really... I'm just saying shit to annoy Americans lol. But it's sooooo true hey, America sux. :p got nothing anymore.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

We do suck economically and socially in many ways. The economy and social structure some Americans are seeking is not possible anymore. Like in the 1950 and even early 60's Europe's economy is not ideal. Countries are recovering from WW2 and they buy things from America. A lot of our perception as a super power comes from the 50's and 60's.

We have decided to ignore a lot of things scientifically and economically that the rest of the world does not. I think our current political system shows this is going to happen to the bitter end. American can not be counted on as a military or academic ally. It's going to do its own thing. We are witnessing the colapse of something. If it rebuilds is another question.

Asmodean likes this.
  4. parua

parua Members

Since everything eventually comes to an end, I guess we can say that we are witnessing the decline of everything.

Sorry, I'm having a very rare extra drink tonight.

5. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

I don't mean to seem glib about the loss of human life but who really cares about this? The average person has no connection with Israel. What do we get from them? Only the politicians seem obsessed with Israel. It would almost be a gift if Iran did wipe out Israel. Then we would have justification to wipe out Iran and two problems would be solved.

Asmodean likes this.
  6. Let me paraphrase dice's statement:

"derp derp derp derp derp? derp derp derp derp derp derp derp. derp derp derp derp derp derp. HUR. DERp."

7. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Thirty pieces of silver have always paved the road to hell, and the Three Stooges have never seen it coming.

8. But really, wHy Do We CaRe If pEoPAl GeT NuCulAr BomBed.

9. wooleeheron

Chickens make endless noise, peck at their own reflection in the mirror, but the only thing they really give a damned about is who feeds them, no matter how loudly they protest otherwise. Over half of Americans insist the government and corporations they call evil lie to them for their own protection, insisting that see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil, and voting the bums out of office is the best political compromise possible. Let them eat cake, give them all the automated bots and sex toys their little hearts could desire, sell them bots that can lie with the best of them and come with their own fact checkers and lie detectors. Give them all the bullshit they can stomach, and they will die that much faster, with the workaholic populations of Japan, the US, and EU all crashing already. Show them how much you appreciate all their bullshit over the years, by selling it right back to them.

neonspectraltoast likes this.
  10. The thing is, they can vote Trump in office for another four years, but anyone with half a brain can see that the fool does not know his left foot from his right. I will be joyous when it all comes crashing down around them. I almost hope he does get in again just to watch them get their comeuppance. That is, if four years is enough time for the inevitable asinine catastrophe to happen.

11. wooleeheron

The shit is hitting fan all at once, and neither Donald Duck nor anyone else can stop the show from going on! All the physics, AI, and neurological evidence is pointing to the same conclusion and they are all converging simultaneously on a theory of everything so fast it makes your head spin. In physics, ten years is ancient history, while neurologists are making physicists look slow. The current turmoil can be compared to a pot of water boiling or puberty, because time is not linear and displays metamorphic effects as we approach the turning point, where the truth is revealed to all of humanity. Western metaphysics think of time and the universe as a machine, but it is a living organism, and the source of awareness itself and, our technology is about to become indistinguishable from magic that just happens to make more sense.

12. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

Problem is we'll get their comeuppance along with them. I agree they deserve it, but the rest of us don't.

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What did America do that was actually so great for them to establish this ideology that the great nation is collapsing?

14. wooleeheron

When everybody is screaming, nobody is listening, and what anybody deserves no longer matters.

15. wooleeheron

White people stopped making more babies, and began dying young from alcoholism, workaholism, and sheer stupidity. Their reaction was to create the Libertarian Party which is almost exclusively KKK and Neo-Nazis. Sorry, but the country being led by the KKK is not a sign of strength or even survival of the fittest. Big Bird is not an evil commie plot, voting the bums out of office is not a democracy.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, so. What's collapsing?

17. wooleeheron

The pretense that we form a more perfect union, which happened during the civil war and great depression, when eating the rich became a more organized affair. The KKK could not be more pathetic.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
    Irminsul likes this.
  18. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah the fertility rate in America is at an all-time low of 1.71 well below the healthy rate of 2.1 in order to renew the population.

19. wooleeheron

Its happening in Japan and the EU as well, and the more successful they are the faster their population implodes. Their materialistic culture values children less, the more money they make. Western culture has been compared to a pioneering culture, but there is no new frontier and they have yet to learn they have got to make it here. Thankfully, all their glorious teachers who taught them how to make money can now complain about how none of them believe in survival of the fittest.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2019
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Unless I'm reading it the wrong way I don't think people not having children is any sign of materialistic values or this fabled "selfish" act of humans it's just generation thing ya know, we see our parents brought up in the Boomer generation where there main thing was to produce for their family. They gave their lives for the families and some of us aren't interested in that after what we've seen and grown up with. So me for instance, I mean my family we're still well travelled and out and about but the thought of me having to put that aside for a child that's not necessary, yeah nah fuck that. I'm gonna travel and have fun and I think a lot of people in my generation feel the same way so we don't feel connected to this having children life.

Driftrue and Asmodean like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.