Are we witnessing the collapse of America?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by StpLSD25, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moonglow181

Moonglow181 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

but it ain't over until she does sing.....I have not heard her yet....
    I said that to my mom once, when she was fat, and she started belting out opera.....She was funny....

anyway, I like many of the things you write and you make wonderful sense to me many times. :)

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

depending on how we choose to define what america is, its been collapsing, ever since ronald ragun took office.

the real domestic enimies, of what america pretends to be, aren't marxist or even liberal.

they call themselves tea party republicans now. previously people for the new american century. and before that, the fred berchers and that lot.

3. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Gasoline just dropped to $2.25 a gallon. Bad Vlad and the Russian empire saw their stock market loose 12% today. The ruble is a half its value from a year ago. Venezuela will be bankrupt soon........ Iran, stay tuned.

Did someone just mention the Tea Party? when were they in the newspaper last?

4. themnax

themnax Senior Member

about the time they took over the republican party, and through them, congress. depends on what newspaper you're talking about, and whether or not its one they own.
    i believe we had a congressional election somewhat recently.

manipulating the price of motor fuel. oil companies do that for their own amusement and profit, and to throw tantrums and get their way.

1 person likes this.
  5. coldjoint

coldjoint Newbie

The Tea Party stands for limited government and lower taxes. They favor term limits. In what way are they an enemy?

1 person likes this.
  6. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

7. coldjoint

coldjoint Newbie

They also want to secure our borders. Those animals!!!

8. Tyrsonswood

They want what the Koch brothers tell them they want... Or don't tell them, depending on how close you look into the situation.

9. coldjoint

coldjoint Newbie

Is this Harry Reid?

10. Scorpio Kenny

Scorpio Kenny Church of the Good Earth - ArchBishop

There was a Koch who was the head of a death camp in NAZI Germany. Don't recall which camp. One of the majors. Look it up.

I wonder if they are the sons or the grandsons. (Operation Paperclip)

* The first line is fact. Feel free to spread the rumor all over facebook and the rest of the Internet so that anyone can easily find it in a search.

11. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Would someone please change the thread title to reflect the topic of discussion?

12. Tyrsonswood

Hahahahaha.... Don't believe that guy either.

13. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

say what?

14. Tyrsonswood

???

Tea Party takeover of the GOP... GOP takeover of the house and senate...

Thread title sounds fine.

1 person likes this.
  15. Individual

Individual Senior Member

I don't think they are large enough in number to stop it, considering they would also need enough votes to override Obamas vetoes.

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

In principle, the Tea Party is a good idea. Problem is, they don't go after REAL waste in government operations. Just anything that MAY--just

MAY help the middle and lower classes. Kochsuckers, IMO.If not overtly so, the results are the same. I'll not list the litany of anti-american

moves they make/have made. We'll see even more of their shenanigans coming up, now that "those who vote against their own interests" have

prevailed.

America is NOT collapsing for the 1%. The aformentioned classes have had the short end of the stick for a couple of centuries and how and/or

why would this change? It occurs over and over when wealth gets out of control. (Reference Teddy Roosevelt-republican, Honest Abe-republican.)

What good is conservative thought, other than to stifle progress. (With the the exception of sailing on the oceans. Pays to be wary, if not

actually afraid , in which case to be conservative is very prudent.)

So----if those who rule us continue on the same path of allowing the rich to have everything go in their favor as opposed to seeing that

ALL citizens get a piece of the so-called pie---yes. Eventually something drastic will HAVE to happen and most likely will. Collapse?

It's ongoing, until remedial action is taken. What that will be, is contingent on what the 1% will do in the coming months and years. And

OUR REACTION to their actions.

1 person likes this.
  17. Individual

Individual Senior Member

Are you saying there is some Real waste in government operations? Why then is that not being discussed in detail?
    How is the Federal government SUPPOSED to be helping the middle and lower classes?
    I'm unaware of any 'litany of anti-american moves' having been made by the Tea Party.
    Are you sure it's not just "those who vote against your own interests" that bothers you?

If/when America collapses it will affect all, some more than others, and of course there will be those who actually benefit. (Reference George Soros-progressive liberal, Teddy Roosevelt-progressive republican, Woodrow Wilson-progressive democrat.)
    Progress is simply movement forward or toward a destination, it would be prudent to be conservative and evaluate the possible negative consequences before setting out toward that destination. We are currently liberally acquiring debt at at rate which as a consequence is requiring the Fed to increase our money supply which harms both the poor and middle classes while enriching the wealthiest over the long run, in order to allow the debt to be seen as sustainable relative to the GDP.

Perhaps it's time that we put the rules back in the hands of the people, who then allow the Federal government only the powers to administer the rules as they all understand them to mean?
    Just what is this proverbial 'pie' that many feel everyone is entitled to be 'given' a piece of, The MB, which has grown from about $1.5T to about $4T over the last 6 years?

18. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

No, I don't believe there is any relation. There was a long profile of the Koch brothers in the Rolling Stone recently. I'm sure they would have mentioned it if it were true.

19. deleted

deleted Visitor

repost , nothing changed..

2 people like this.
  20. Individual

Individual Senior Member

All those born and or raised in America today have grown up in an America which was fundamentally changed by Woodrow Wilson in 1913, and no President since then has been able to much more than occasionally slow down the progress towards collapse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.